CFB/10-9

M

Mopardh9

Well looks like my prediction came true even sooner than i though.Bama goes down, going to be tough for them to leap frog over all the other udefeated teams to get into the national championship title hunt again.

Boy you Bama guys had plenty of snappy comebacks for me 2 weeks ago, hmmm don't hear anything now.....listening....nope...still crickets.....lol. Just busting you guys seriously thought I though all along Bama was over rated this year.

Wow all you guys got quiet when it comes to the BCS! I'm thinking LSU gives Bama its' second loss soon, also I think Ohio State will remain #1 the rest of the season.

No, some of us have to work for a living and don't spend every waking moment online...

I said of all the games, South Carolina and Auburn made me nervous. Alabama got out-coached and out-played. When you have the two best running backs in the country and don't use them, you lose.

I dare any other team in the country to play Alabama's schedule. And make sure that the toughest teams you face all have bye weeks before playing them.

Ohio State? One of the most over-ranked teams in history? Every year the pollsters set them up for failure....Iowa will beat them and unless they find a defense, Michigan will win too.

Now all the cupcakes can spread their wings and say they belong in the top 10....Bosie State still has a heck of a highschool schedule in front of them though.

Hmm ok well I work....thank you actually a regular job plus a side business part time. Anyway Bama is way more overated than OSU, take away Bamas' run game like S.Carolina did saturday and you expose their weakness which is their defense. Keep their defense on the field and you beat them. As for Boise ...if they go all season undefeated I doubt they will get a shot at the National title. Either TCU or OSU that's my pick.

I have no desire to start talking smack about my beloved Buckeyes being number one. I really hope they go all the way, but I just don't count any chickens before they are hatched. I've been disappointed way too many times to do that.

Their defense so far and lack of a running game outside of Terrell Pryor scare me a bit. Then again, Coach Tressell is amazing in his ability to get the best out of his teams and cover up weaknesses. Terrell Pryor also has become a much better passer and his ability to make plays with his feet is a huge x factor in close games.

Back
Top Bottom