Chad Knaus finally get a girlfriend and Johnson stops running well

Marcingak

Team Owner
Coincidence? I think not. Obviously, his new girlfriend is taking his focus away from the track.

LOL, Johnson is not running well? He's not winning, doesn't mean he's not running well.

Good for Chad, as soon as the new wears off he will get back to his winning ways. Hope she isnt some wacko

Wheres the picture ?? How dare him get hooked up without our blessing

She had to resign after NASCAR found out about their relationship.

to my knowledge chad has never been married. He was engaged a couple years ago but that didn't last. I have never seen where it says he is dating brooke. Chad isn't the type to let something like this effect him, instead the 48 car will have an effect on the relationship.

I don't pretend to know Knaus' relationship history, because it doesn't interest me. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say if he was engaged "a couple years ago," Jimmie was running just fine then. Nothing to see here.

http://thedirty.com/2014/03/chad-knaus-new-girlfriend-of-the-week/

phpsWh6HU.jpg

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, Emily has made herself a well-known staple on the NASCAR circuit lately, and has caught the attention of Jimmie Johnson’s crew chief Chad Knaus. How many duck face selfies does a girl have to take before she can tie down a Nascar driver? This girl is the most conceited person I have ever met. She thinks her **** doesn’t stink, and will be purposefully bitch to any girl that she considers competition. Emily, you’re a solid 7, but your annoying personality brings you down to about a 6.
Read more at http://thedirty.com/2014/03/chad-knaus-new-girlfriend-of-the-week/#sQHTQYrwuojxB3X6.99

I'll be more appropriate.

Congrats to Chad!

Oh, right. I forgot my manners facepalming the notion that a six-time champion crew chief can't compartmentalize his professional and personal life. Yes, congratulations are in order.

Oh, right. I forgot my manners facepalming the notion that a six-time champion crew chief can't compartmentalize his professional and personal life. Yes, congratulations are in order.

Hey, I like to joke and poke fun.

I seriously mean it. Sometimes people as professionals get so caught up in their careers and sometimes personal lives are cast aside for it. We don't know, so I say congrats out of respect. Its not just the fact of balance, hell he might just not have the time literally. They're traveling about every week.

Hey, I like to joke and poke fun.

I seriously mean it. Sometimes people as professionals get so caught up in their careers and sometimes personal lives are cast aside for it. We don't know, so I say congrats out of respect. Its not just the fact of balance, hell he might just not have the time literally. They're traveling about every week.

Nah, I recognized you were serious. We're good. I was just acknowledging that you were the first to point out that Chad Knaus is a human being who should be allowed to live an actual life without worrying about whether or not Jimmie wins 10 races this season.

Girl friend or no girl friend, i think Chad will be just fine with the 48 car.

Did this really turn into a gossip thread about who's dating who? LOL only on racing-forums.

Mama Mia

Back
Top Bottom