Championship Season on NR2003?

R

RobbyG Fan

Have any of you guys run a full championship season on NR2003? How did you do? Where did you finish? I finally took this game off of the shelf and re-installed it onto my computer and have begun playing a championship season. I finished 14th at Daytona and will be running Rockingham next (damn I hate that track).

Well I have only played a FULL SEASON on NR2002, but I am in NR2003 with 3-4 different drivers going through a season, tonight I am going to delete them all and start over with someone, dont know who I will pick.

My fave. tracks are Daytona, Rockingham, Darlington, Texas, Kansas, and Martinsville. :)

I hate to race at Las Vegas, Talledega, Richmond, Phoenix, and sometimes Watkins Glenn.

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Sep 2 2003, 09:20 AM
Have any of you guys run a full championship season on NR2003?  How did you do?  Where did you finish?  I finally took this game off of the shelf and re-installed it onto my computer and have begun playing a championship season.  I finished 14th at Daytona and will be running Rockingham next (damn I hate that track).
I just finished my Championship Season on N2003. Harvick won the championship, coming into Homestead I was only 17 points away from him until I got tagged sideways and I crashed into the wall. All in all I finished 18th in that race. It was a pretty close championship, the points lead was traded several times between Harvick, me, Kenseth and Earnhardt Jr. Kenseth finished 3rd in the standings (178 points behind, we could only dream :) ) and Earnhardt Jr finished 4th in the standings (276 points behind).

I had like 6 wins in the season and 14 poles so it was a Ryan Newman type season.

Going to start my second season, I'm going to paint some cars for the fictional rookies I'm hard at work making up. I'm not driving my 3 Oreo Chevy for my championship season, but I'm driving my 00 Aarons Chevy, pretty sweet ride.

What % difficulty do you guys race on?

I race on 98% difficulty right now.

I race mine on 100%. So far, after 6 races, i'm 3rd in points. No wins, 1 pole, 4 top 5s, and 5 top 10s.

I just got done playing NR2003 Cup I finished 1st in pts with 9wins, 30 Top 10's, 32 Top 5's: on 100% and Relastic Damage

Now I am playing the BGN Version for NR2003

CTS is comming out soon for NR2003

Back
Top Bottom