Championship Weekend

Really interested to see what the race lineup will look like tomorrow with tonight's postponement.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry, got a little excited.

After today's football game, I need to be drinking rum.

Haley's Wonder Woman - she saved me from having a complete meltdown today LOL.

DUUUUUUDE, I almost crapped myself on that restart in race #1. How nobody piled into the 10, I will never know.

Was on the NASCARHomeTracks page looking for the Canadian Tire entry list and noticed the Whelen Modified Tour is at SNMP this weekend. You guys going? Should be a good one. I've really gotta make it to SNMP one of these days. Have wanted to go there since seeing it during the Hooters Pro Cup days.

Was on the NASCARHomeTracks page looking for the Canadian Tire entry list and noticed the Whelen Modified Tour is at SNMP this weekend. You guys going? Should be a good one. I've really gotta make it to SNMP one of these days. Have wanted to go there since seeing it during the Hooters Pro Cup days.

Planning on it. Not only will the NSWMT boys be there, but also this: http://southernvintageracecarnationals.com/

I'm not going anywhere this weekend.

I figured as much. Wouldn't want you to miss that barnburner between the Jaguars and Colts.
jack-nicholson-sticking-finger-flipping-bird.gif

Back
Top Bottom