Chase Briscoe Appreciation Thread

1718767429044.png

1718767495344.png

I don't know how to feel about this grab

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Briscoe is immensely talented, he almost made it to the final four in 2022 when SHR was struggling. JGR made a wise decision in scooping him up. I have no doubt Briscoe will make the most out of this opportunity. He must be thrilled at the thought of being a Gibbs driver, not many in the history of NASCAR can say that.

Briscoe is immensely talented, he almost made it to the final four in 2022 when SHR was struggling. JGR made a wise decision in scooping him up. I have no doubt Briscoe will make the most out of this opportunity. He must be thrilled at the thought of being a Gibbs driver, not many in the history of NASCAR can say that.
I am enjoying this era of likable Toyota drivers with a little Denny Time sprinkled in. I would assume that Chase would work with James Small. How do you feel about that v. Boswell? I truly am excited to have Chase onboard. Perfect fit. LFG!

I am enjoying this era of likable Toyota drivers with a little Denny Time sprinkled in. I would assume that Chase would work with James Small. How do you feel about that v. Boswell? I truly am excited to have Chase onboard. Perfect fit. LFG!
That's a tough call. Small is more proven, but Boswell has the chemistry. I personally would go with Boswell.

Back
Top Bottom