Chase Elliott

be9ak7ts16

Johali Lives
Went up to Berlin Raceway in Grand Rapids and saw Chase Elliott, Kyle Bush. AJ Allmindinger and Ross Kenseth run. Allmindinger took the 50 lap Modified race. Kyle took the Late model race but Elliott gave him a helluva run in the first 125 laps. The kid is going to be good. There was absolutely no fear in his driving. He went high, low, and in between. I tell ya for a 14 year old kid he has a lot of poise and he's good with the fans too. Bush won, Kensith 2nd and Elliott 3rd. It was a good night.

Went up to Berlin Raceway in Grand Rapids and saw Chase Elliott, Kyle Bush. AJ Allmindinger and Ross Kenseth run. Allmindinger took the 50 lap Modified race. Kyle took the Late model race but Elliott gave him a helluva run in the first 125 laps. The kid is going to be good. There was absolutely no fear in his driving. He went high, low, and in between. I tell ya for a 14 year old kid he has a lot of poise and he's good with the fans too. Bush won, Kensith 2nd and Elliott 3rd. It was a good night.

Sounds like you had a great time.
I can't believe Chase is 14 --- dang, where do the years go? I remember a pic of him sitting in Big E's lap -- at age 2 or 3. Big E was baby sitting. LOL

can't wait to see him up in Cup someday:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom