Chevy, Ford and Toyota at Daytona

Spotter22

Team Owner
Game planning to draft with manufacturer teammates who are outside the cut? Hendrick - Dillon/Chastain? Both are ECR powered so do they give a damn? Toyota- Will Denny,Kyle and Bell give Bubba a boost? Team Penske- Will they line up with Matt and bring him in to the fold? Gonna be very interesting and my take is , YES their will be a concerted effort to get them in.

I think that will likely happen with Ford and Toyota… With Chevy I feel like RCR is racing each other to an extent, if I’m seeing the points correctly…

Because Harvick can still make it on points, but if that’s the case either Dillon or Reddick need to be going for the win

I think that will likely happen with Ford and Toyota… With Chevy I feel like RCR is racing each other to an extent, if I’m seeing the points correctly…

Because Harvick can still make it on points, but if that’s the case either Dillon or Reddick need to be going for the win
If RCR built your car you better be on Papa's side when it comes to working with Reddick or Dillion.

Hendrick - Larson wants the points title. Everybody at Hendrick is in the chase so they will work together.
Gibbs - you kidding? that bunch will be lucky to work with themselves
Penske - We already saw a demonstration of Logano and Keselowski wadding themselves up when they could have finished one, two.

The best strategy is what McDowell did, get with some fast cars and hang on to them and hope for luck.

Hendrick - Larson wants the points title. Everybody at Hendrick is in the chase so they will work together.
Penske - We already saw a demonstration of Logano and Keselowski wadding themselves up when they could have finished one, two.

The best strategy is what McDowell did, get with some fast cars and hang on to them and hope for luck.
TJ Majors and the 2 will be trying very hard to beat Coleman Pressley and the 22... you can take that to the bank..:dual9mm:

Or anybody else in the top 30 that gets a win.
No doubt. I was just thinking of the team aspect for RCR… they’ll need to rave against one another IF they’re even at the front, at the end of the race

TJ Majors and the 2 will be trying very hard to beat Coleman Pressley and the 22... you can take that to the bank..:dual9mm:

While I'm sure he will stick with some Fords, I honestly doubt Brad will give a **** about the team orders, and I think it won't necessarily be the PENSKE Fords he works with as much.

I think the most intriguing situation (I am biased) would be Denny pushing Bubba, and having to make a decision at the line. No wins for Denny with an opportunity to push his team into the Playoffs? Holy ****. I say Denny goes for the win. He wouldn't be able to help himself, and I won't blame him. I feel like if Denny can take one here, he is legit for Phoenix. Without that win, he has a cloud over his head IMO.

I think the most intriguing situation (I am biased) would be Denny pushing Bubba, and having to make a decision at the line. No wins for Denny with an opportunity to push his team into the Playoffs? Holy ****. I say Denny goes for the win. He wouldn't be able to help himself, and I won't blame him. I feel like if Denny can take one here, he is legit for Phoenix. Without that win, he has a cloud over his head IMO.
It would be really cool to see that but boy that sure brought up some bad memories from 20 years ago.

The ones that I think will get the most help from teammates Saturday night are the 23 and 21. I can see Penske wanting all 4 of his cars in the playoffs. And the 23 is the only TRD car not in the playoffs, so I imagine the others will try to keep him near the front.

It would be really cool to see that but boy that sure brought up some bad memories from 20 years ago.
That's true man. I hadn't thought of that.

The ones that I think will get the most help from teammates Saturday night are the 23 and 21. I can see Penske wanting all 4 of his cars in the playoffs. And the 23 is the only TRD car not in the playoffs, so I imagine the others will try to keep him near the front.
I promise you. The 11 won't let him win.

I'd be surprised if tonight is going to be much different than most of the plate races in the past few years.
The cars of the same manufacturer are going to work together until 10 or 20 laps to go. At the end everyone is going to go for the win.

Back
Top Bottom