Chevy gets what they want

Glad you said it in such family friendly language,Paul! Saved me the trouble of using more extreme terms! #$%$#@#$ Chevy and Nascar!:mad:

Funny how those changes couldn't help Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson. :rolleyes:

Here we go...........:rolleyes: Paul, maybe DEI has gotten its act together. Stewy will be back in the top 20 next week....just wait and see.

Don't ban me Paul...please.

I hope to everloving God them damn crybabies are happy. The more things change the more they stay the same. NASCAR has favored the bowties for as long as I personally can remember. The poor little slobs couldn't keep up so they get every advantage until no one can touch them. What crap to make aero changes after a freakin road course. Now we'll go the rest of the season with this junk. Gordon just got handed another Cup. Wake me when it's over.

Maybe the DEI/RCR boys will still be unable to stay out of the wall. It's the only hope for anyone else. Sniffles Childress has struck again. Hey Pbunch...you like football? We gotta have something to do on Sundays now.

(checks blood pressure....OMG)

Time will tell what impact this has, but the early returns are crap. I gotta get my mind off this ripoff. C-y'all later, I feel a Pantera attack coming on.

The season is most definately over at this point.

I've honestly never seen it this blatant before though.

Why is it when NASCAR helps Ford, its because they were behind? NASCAR helped Dodge and look what they have been doing lately....NASCAR help Pontiacs this week too....Look at Bobby Labonte......then again, he and Tony might have gotten their cars mixed up.

Now NASCAR gives Chevy some extra nose and they took advantage of it. Wait until a couple of weeks from now and NASCAR will do something with Ford's spoiler.

Its just a big circle......

The help was for drafting aero push problems which don't occur during qualifying- so the I told you so's are showing their ignorance to the situation......

Think way back to Daytona. The Fords were given way to much, where were ya then? This is a never changing cycle, we should all be used to it by now. Until Nascar starts using IROC rules(one Make) this will never end.

If Nascar was to make rules stating that there was to be just 1 make, Think of how many fans would just give up on the sport. Most fans today are partial to one specific make, I know for a fact that When Bill Elliott left the ford that he had been driving his entire career that he lost a lot of fans. So.....I must say that NASCAR will never do this, as good as it might sound.

One make will never happen, but they are getting closer to one body for all makes. They are looking more like intrepids accross the board. The body lines are dissappering and everything is rounded. Soon all the cars will have bubble tops.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
If Nascar was to make rules stating that there was to be just 1 make, Think of how many fans would just give up on the sport.  Most fans today are partial to one specific make, I know for a fact that When Bill Elliott left the ford that he had been driving his entire career that he lost a lot of fans.  So.....I must say that NASCAR will never do this, as good as it might sound.

Gotta disagree Awesome........guess you could call me a Chevy fan since the driver I've been a fan of drives a Chevy. But, hey, he drove a Ford too........so for a couple years I was a Ford fan. My driver is no longer with us........so I'm still stuck on Chevies for now. However.........I've recently been watching a certain "in the news" driver who drives a Pontiac. I could be a Pontiac fan!! But, then again, it is rumored that that certain driver's team will switch to Chevies.......back to the damned old Chevies! Get real guys.......car make makes about as much difference as AMD processors vs Intel processors make to the average computer user!! It's what's in your machine at the moment......."it's in my computer, IT'S THE BEST!!" Fans don't follow the car makes.......they follow the driver! Let ole Jeffie switch to Ford.......see all the "new" Ford fans crop up!!:)

Back
Top Bottom