Chevy Parade

paul

Team Owner
This is too much. All those rule changes paid off for DEI. Neat how RCR got his one car in there...splitting up the magical DEI top three.
;)

Well that was just beautiful wasn't it.Good thing there is no link whatsoever between Childress and Earnhardt or Nascar's credibility would be questioned.Whew! Real close Helton!;)

You seem to be on a rant, Paul. Two separate threads on the same subject?!!! :D

I guess I just don't get into this car make rivalry like the rest of you. I certainly don't have a long history of hating one in particular, as you guys do. Does that make me less of a fan?

BTW, I would say that the only car with a unique disadvantage this season has been the Pontiac. I don't know exactly why NASCAR gave this to Chevy -- and I'm sure you'll all enlighten me -- but it seems to me that only one car, Jimmie Johnson's, has been dominant among them all year.

IMHO.

It's a rant allright...a full blown one at that.

It has nothing to do with disliking a make.

Originally posted by abooja

BTW, I would say that the only car with a unique disadvantage this season has been the Pontiac. I don't know exactly why NASCAR gave this to Chevy  

They gave it to all GM cars, and AFAIK JGR elected to not take the nose kick out.

The help was for drafting aero push problems which don't occur during qualifying- so the I told you so's are showing their ignorance to the situation......

Originally posted by paul
It's a rant allright...a full blown one at that.

It has nothing to do with disliking a make.

Its just totally dislike for DEI and RCR.......

And you won't hear him whining and getting rule changes to help them win.

JGR hasn't been whining this year driving around the POS Pontiacs.

And you won't hear him whining and getting rule changes to help them win.

JGR hasn't been whining this year driving around the POS Pontiacs.

Dude, think about this post......Saying Tony Stewart doesn't whine is like saying you and I don't argue about this every other week.....

They gave it to all GM cars, and AFAIK JGR elected to not take the nose kick out.

According to you, Paul, JGR got a rule change and elected to ignore it. Whose fault is that?

uhhhhh, for this race. If you don't think Coach Gibbs has been lobbying for a change, you have been sitting too close too your monitor.....

I was wondering what was going on with you, Paul. :p

I answered your question, then you ask me why I'm saying what I'm saying. I knew it wasn't me... ;)

I said JGR didn't take NASCAR's handout.

You said, "Who's fault is that?" implying that there's something wrong with not taking their handout.

I asked you what your point is.

Well, you asked "When was the last time you saw JGR getting rule changes?", and I answered you.

And do you honestly believe that Joe Gibbs was taking the moral high road when he elected not to take the kickout on the #s 20 and 18?!!! :D

I just looked at NASCAR.com...this rule change is for this race only....they will make some sort of decision next week about making another change.

Come on Paully, hit me with a "Well, it will be whatever DEI asks for." or maybe a "If Jr wants it, he'll get it..." comment.

;) So much for a boring Friday night

Back
Top Bottom