Chicago boneyhead

Yeah, I am gonna agree with Kylefan here for change :laugh::laugh:

Bonehead move for sure.

I like what the booth had to say. They took a pit crew from a team that was fast and operating under no pressure, a stupid decision for sure. Kyle's team was used to him and had operated under pressure all season, why screw with success?

Moving on.

That is complete bull****. Just bull****. Sorry. Did Kyle ask for the change? Didn't see that. So, I am sure you will provide me with a source.

It was a decision as a whole from the organization. Pretty sure that includes Kyle. He could have very well vetoed the choice I'm sure.

It was the gasman that was at fault. He was used to going over the wall early as the gasman but they didn't put any gas in, so that's why they got busted. Inexperience maybe, bonehead? Nah. And definitely not KB's fault. Not that I am a Kyle fan anymore.

Kyle is a constant whiner..... he's about the biggest bitcher out there....... he got what he deserved..... a new crew.... let him lay in the bed he wanted....

What a spoiled prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think this was a Kyle move. Joe must have got a vision during morning prayers.

"My guys, they would have speed, but the speed that they had was occasional and the consistency that they had was less than stellar," Busch said during NASCAR Playoffs media day. "When you can have a faster group and their consistency is better there's no question you got to take that."
"When you're in a performance-based business it comes down to performance and for us and Joe Gibbs Racing, everybody in the organization kind of decided it was a necessary change to give ourselves the best opportunity to go race for a championship," said Busch. "With all these guys, all these teams as good as they are, you got to have all the bullets in the chamber and we feel we were a little bit short there with the pit crew.

"We've got metrics and all that to show that they were just a little bit off, not far, but a little bit, and when you need it most you're going to need to count on those guys, and that could be the last stop at Homestead. Fastest pit crew wins. Hopefully."

http://www.racer.com/nascar/item/144073-kyle-busch-s-pit-crew-change-necessary-for-title-shot

Kyle is still well above the cutoff, but it'll be interesting to see how many more times the crew makes themselves part of the story the rest of the way.

It was a decision as a whole from the organization. Pretty sure that includes Kyle. He could have very well vetoed the choice I'm sure.

...but you have no idea....right?

Kyle is a constant whiner..... he's about the biggest bitcher out there....... he got what he deserved..... a new crew.... let him lay in the bed he wanted....

What a spoiled prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't even know what he wanted. Period....or cite your source. Lots of crickets out there when it comes to the facts.

lol........... I was waiting to hear from you ......... congratulations on the 15 th place finish.......

Yeah, whatever. I'm a TRD fan, Kyle is my favorite. My day was better than yours, I think....I don't even know who you favor. Fair bet it's not a Toyota. BTW.....the 18 drove his ass off for that finish. I was impressed...unlike some posters around here who claim to understand racing, but can't appreciate that performance.

Yeah, whatever. I'm a TRD fan, Kyle is my favorite. My day was better than yours, I think....I don't even know who you favor. Fair bet it's not a Toyota. BTW.....the 18 drove his ass off for that finish. I was impressed...unlike some posters around here who claim to understand racing, but can't appreciate that performance.
I was pulling for Truex....... and he didn't dissapoint....

I was pulling for Truex....... and he didn't dissapoint....

Cool. He certainly didn't, but it's pathetic that posters consider this a 5 in terms of the race. Stupid. Fast car came back from adversity to win. Great race. I have 0 faith in NASCAR fans' ability to assess the quality of racing. None, and the longer NASCAR listens, the longer they will screw with the sport in a bad way. Congratulations. I really enjoyed that win. :cheers:

Cool. He certainly didn't, but it's pathetic that posters consider this a 5 in terms of the race. Stupid. Fast car came back from adversity to win. Great race. I have 0 faith in NASCAR fans' ability to assess the quality of racing. None, and the longer NASCAR listens, the longer they will screw with the sport in a bad way. Congratulations. I really enjoyed that win. :cheers:
And if Kyle had won........ they would have rated the race at a ''10''????

According to the guys in the booth, the other JGR team managers asked Adam Stevens if he wanted to swap crews and he said yes. I can only imagine how the original 18 crew feels now. They work their asses off all season to get the 18 into the playoffs and then they're replaced once they get there. What a great motivator.

I rated the race at a 4 :D .......... not a rating of Kyles performance which was about a nine.

There were boneheads all over the place from Mr Danica Patrick to one of the fools in the booth saying Chase Elliott's playoff experience last year would help him deal with the pressure this year. I bailed on the race with 14 to go as I had as much as I could take for one day but even so I am giving myself a bonehead for not bailing sooner.

There were boneheads all over the place from Mr Danica Patrick to one of the fools in the booth saying Chase Elliott's playoff experience last year would help him deal with the pressure this year. I bailed on the race with 14 to go as I had as much as I could take for one day but even so I am giving myself a bonehead for not bailing sooner.

I pay no attention to Patrick ( unless she is wrecking) ...... what did she do today ?

I pay no attention to Patrick ( unless she is wrecking) ...... what did she do today ?

I was talking about Mr. Danica Patrick in the 17 car running over the pit road commitment area dead center. It looked like he was aiming right for it.

Back
Top Bottom