Chili Bowl

While I'm glad they showed it (and I don't want to be one of "those" guys), Speed did a terrible job. First, zero highlights from earlier in the week, or even the B or C mains. And the edit job they did was lousy. While Stout and Klepper were yelling about the great racing (I like those guys), the edit had us in the in-car camera so we didn't see what was going on.

But, like I said, at least they showed it. And it's never as good as seeing it live anyway.

Right I know, was a close finish that is for sure. What I wonder is how bad are the fumes there? Has to be pretty nasty or do they have really good ventillation?

Right I know, was a close finish that is for sure. What I wonder is how bad are the fumes there? Has to be pretty nasty or do they have really good ventillation?

Usually it's not bad. They have a really good ventilation system. It can get bad, bt usually just in pockets, and it usually doesn't stay bad the whole time. They start opening different doors frtom time to time if it does.

I caught the last half of that race. The directing did make it a little bit confusing at times. Still, a good race with a great finish.

Usually it's not bad. They have a really good ventilation system. It can get bad, bt usually just in pockets, and it usually doesn't stay bad the whole time. They start opening different doors frtom time to time if it does.
I don't know if one of us caught something in California and took it to Tulsa, or we caught something there, but half our team was sick by Fri night. Our crew chief and I were so sick, that we didn't even go to the track on Saturday at all. The good thing is it only lasted about 24 hours and we started feeling better. But like you said the ventilation is pretty good there. There was some pretty good racing though. We had a great time until we got sick.

I don't know if one of us caught something in California and took it to Tulsa, or we caught something there, but half our team was sick by Fri night. Our crew chief and I were so sick, that we didn't even go to the track on Saturday at all. The good thing is it only lasted about 24 hours and we started feeling better. But like you said the ventilation is pretty good there. There was some pretty good racing though. We had a great time until we got sick.

You're not the only one. I was sick all day on the plane ride homw, and stayed home sick the next day. And other I know also caught something there.

You're not the only one. I was sick all day on the plane ride homw, and stayed home sick the next day. And other I know also caught something there.
That race is a blast though. I can't wait until next year.

Back
Top Bottom