Chris Buescher Appreciation Thread

Turtle84

Hail Melon 🍉
He's low-key been one of the best in the business. Consistently delivering results for years for JTG, and is an Xfinity champ Arca champ.

I am happy to see he's taking a shot at finding a Cup car that will reflect his talent.

The number 17 seems to bring him good fortune.

He lets his driving do the talking, and it does pretty well for him. He's constantly beating half of the field in a car that is supposed to be in the lower twenties.

Buescher is just a bull behind the wheel. He's a heck of a driver and always has been and now he has an opprotunity against a driver that is a great measuring stick in Newman. Now, we get to see what the 17 is capable of in different hands as well, which will be very interesting to see how he develops in the car.

I've never been one of the folks saying the 37 was a bad car, its a mid-field car, but that run Buescher with the top 20s was pretty insane. Not to mention, he's pretty good at keeping the car clean. Buescher will push, but not overdrive the piece. I'm extremely curious to see how he fares next year.

How many consecutive years did Roush have a champion eventual champion in his equipment driving for him?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom