ChumpCar/Series racing

M

Mario

Hey guys,

My buddy and I are trying to get started in racing. We are trying to purchase a relatively cheap car and compete in either chumpcar series racing or something similar. I was wondering what advise anyone might have on getting started? and where I can find out more racing information? I apologize if this is the incorrect forum for this kind of topic but I am trying to get as much information as I can. I do not want to buy something that we cannot race.

Here's a link to the Chumpcar website, including rules.http://www.chumpcar.com/endurance/rules.php By the rulebook, if you want to compete for wins you're car has to have a market value of $500 or less. (Not including safety equipment and roll cage.) Based off the fact it's road courses, my advice to you is a really small wheelbase car and a really good roll cage. Remember, even a series like this the risks are real, so don't skimp on safety gear. It's not cheap either.

Thank you guys for the responses. I found the chumpcar racing right after I posted this thread and have been looking at small cars such as the honda civic. Also, this is not spam in case dwayne is still wondering. Please let me know if you guys know any other good series like chump car or anywhere to get good but reasonably cheap safety equipment.

Thank you guys for the responses. I found the chumpcar racing right after I posted this thread and have been looking at small cars such as the honda civic. Also, this is not spam in case dwayne is still wondering. Please let me know if you guys know any other good series like chump car or anywhere to get good but reasonably cheap safety equipment.

Yeah sorry about that, my bad. :oops::tomato:

Back
Top Bottom