CLICK. click, click, clickkkkkkkkk

Bobw

Team Owner
That's the sound of a dead battery. Cheap AC Delco crap. My truck was built in Feb 2005 and its the original.
You'd think a battery would last longer than 12 years....:D Guess last nights cold done kilt it.
btw, Who raised the price on car batteries?

Duralast Gold are the best wet cells I have had my hands on for box store purchasing.

You know that the average life span for car battery's is at most 7 years right?

Be thankful you dont live here, we are lucky if we can get four years from ours.

You know that the average life span for car battery's is at most 7 years right?

Be thankful you dont live here, we are lucky if we can get four years from ours.
Here in texas, The golds come with a looong warranty. Any hints of issues and I take it in and swap out for a pro-rated new one.

That's the sound of a dead battery. Cheap AC Delco crap. My truck was built in Feb 2005 and its the original.
You'd think a battery would last longer than 12 years....:D Guess last nights cold done kilt it.
btw, Who raised the price on car batteries?
LOL......... I'm betting the one you buy to replace it........ You'll be lucky to get 4 or 5 years....... 12 years is exceptional..... you got your monies worth and more!!!!! ;)

The one in my last car, honda civic, was an Interstate. It lasted about 5 years.

12 years????? Good Lordy.

And yes, batteries are expensive. They want an arm and a leg.

Here in texas, The golds come with a looong warranty. Any hints of issues and I take it in and swap out for a pro-rated new one.
How long?

I think the standard is here in AZ is 3 and the prorated after that .

Charlie is a friend on another forum, lives in Fla and works for the Mouse in maintenance.
He and I bought our trucks, his a GMC Sierra mine a Silverado within days of each other. Identical trucks except for badging. He's on his 4th battery. Said I deserved to have the battery die ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom