CMON ALLGAIER

B

basscatcher89

Illinois is mostly known for dirt drivers so its awesome to see one of our Dirt Late Model drivers get up and show the asphalt boys how to do it on their turf! That boy was riding the high side the last several laps.

Awesome race

Congrats to Justin and team 12. It was awsome. Everyone was on their feet the last few laps and I even helped him drive some. LOL

Great driving... great racin. I wonder if it killed Brad to accept second place?
Not that he had a choice,but if it had been someone else,and if he was not under the microscope,likely he would have tried to bump Allgaier.

congrats to justin. :) i'd be very surprised if roger hadn't passed a few wise words to brad about teammates racing courteously with each other even if it might cost them a win. team owners don't like seeing their cars wrecked. they really don't like it if it's one of their own drivers that's responsible for it.

I was so excited watching the end of the race and I could barely breathe! I talked Justin around that track for quite a few laps!!! I was thrilled when he won and must admit, I had to wipe a tear or two out of my eyes. I was just so happy for him and Ashley (his wife.) They're a sweet young couple and I've been rooting for Justin since he started NNS. It was so great to see a regular win it!! Wooo hooooooooo! Mark my words - Justin has a great future in racing!!

Back
Top Bottom