Coke Zero 400 Predictions

A prediction thread for an RP race. How adorable.
You act like there hasn't been one for every race this season... ?

Either make a prediction or dont lol... I couldn't care less really. Most people enjoy them. So if you dont...

...well there's this little button on the left side of your mouse... that when you put your cursor over the thread title... all you have to do ... is NOT click it.

Either make a prediction or dont lol... I couldn't care less really. Most people enjoy them. So if you dont...

...well there's this little button on the left side of your mouse... that when you put your cursor over the thread title... all you have to do ... is NOT click it.
image.jpg

Meh... im not really.. maybe a bit... thats alright with me.. not my fault.. if someones gonna come in being a dick to me.. then Im gonna be a dick to them back... no big deal.
He wasnt being a dick... He's correct. Its impossible to predict a rp race. A short track? Sure. Mile inna half? Easy. RP? impossible with pack racing & its a crapshoot.

Maybe if you were a fan longer than 25 minutes you'd know.

He wasnt being a dick... He's correct. Its impossible to predict a rp race. A short track? Sure. Mile inna half? Easy. RP? impossible with pack racing & its a crapshoot.

Maybe if you were a fan longer than 25 minutes you'd know.
Okay.... well Im pretty sure if you look at the OP I predicted some stuff right there...

***NEWS FLASH***

This is for FUN... you dont win anything for being right lol so take it easy and have fun with it.. or dont.. either way.

I should have stated that my post wasn't directed at you. (but then again I didn't realize you were so sensitive due the thick skin you've devoloped as a result of your proud waving of the Joey Logano banner :D ) I was just thinking about how my Fantasy Teams tend to fair at these races and how truly unpredictable they are.

That wadding didn't long. LOL

I expect to see both MWR cars in the top 10 and maybe even a win.

The way Kenseth and Biffle have been running, this may be their last best chance to get into Chase.

RCR will be strong so a win from any of their drivers wouldn't be all that surprising.

I should have stated that my post wasn't directed at you. (but then again I didn't realize you were so sensitive due the thick skin you've devoloped as a result of your proud waving of the Joey Logano banner :D ) I was just thinking about how my Fantasy Teams tend to fair at these races and how truly unpredictable they are.
Im just tired of saying the same things everytime I make a predictions post... I get what ur saying though.

My point is.. make predictions lol doesnt matter if its right and if it is.. brag about it.. or dont.. I just dont like ppl coming into this thread every week and seeing the first post is something like that... youde think ppl would be used to it by now.

ChexOrWrex said:
Maybe you should stop making them & the pre-race thread can do its job again? :idunno:

Yup.

Top 5:

Junior
Hamlin
Patrick
Ragan
Gordon

HM one of penske boys wreck if not both

Kyle Freakin' Busch.

Kyle Freakin' Busch.
It looks like all 3 of the jgr boys have turned it on so, you may be right. I wouldn't mind to Kenseth win it, though I don't currently have him in the fantasy. Maybe I should change that....

I predict there will be more than 3 different leaders unlike last week, and at least one wreck lol.

A Chevrolet will win this weekend

Qualifying format will feel out of place and maybe just maybe ole' Smoke will bring it home.

It looks like all 3 of the jgr boys have turned it on so, you may be right. I wouldn't mind to Kenseth win it, though I don't currently have him in the fantasy. Maybe I should change that....

Yeah, I think they have been fine all year on the plate tracks, but looking to build necessary momentum this weekend for sure.

Qualifying format will feel out of place and maybe just maybe ole' Smoke will bring it home.

Not sure why they got after it in 'Dega, and pretty sure that they shouldn't here.

Tony
Kenseth
JJ
in no particular order, I think the old salts with experience will win if they can stay clean. They will come to the front when it is go time. IF they can stay out of the wrecks caused by Ambrose, both Kyles, and the usual backmarkers desperately trying to make a survival payday out of the race.

pretty easy prediction .

winner will have hms motor !
in fact ......several hms motors in top 10 .

You're not breaking any rules that I know of...post away. If we don't like your threads, we can avoid them. Simple as that.
People like to make predictions.. and people like to see others' predictions as well... I mean hell I found this forum searching for predictions of the 2013 season and found the bold prediction thread.

Also, when I first started making these threads, I PM'd DP and asked him if he cared about the possibility of it interfering with his pre-race threads and he had no problem with it. That would have been the only thing that would have prevented these threads... and that was in February or March. Im not concerned with what everyone else thinks about them... they get used for their purpose for the most part so there must be people that do enjoy them. Which is why I continue to make them, I even said back then... if everyone hates them so much... stop posting in them and I'll stop making them. Hasn't happened and probably never will... so I will continue to make them. Thats about all there is to it. I'll still get the usual people complaining about it, but still.. they bring the post numbers up lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom