college ball

G

ghettozoe03

man that was a heck of a game, if osu didnt loose the ball twice they sure would have had a shot, they have such a hard schedule this year, but hey OU blasted UTEP it was a easy game though man i cant believe nebraska got beat!!!! and colorado too man they were suppose to win there division (not now with 2 losses) and michigan lost to, jeez peoples the upsets!!! :satisfied

Ohio State won. WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! With that and the Michigan loss, been a good college football weekend.

Yeah and a typical Notre Dame win.......ball doesn't even get past the one yard line and its called a touchdown.

Michigan got robbed

Didn't see that. If that is the case, then I hate to see the officals have such an impact on the game.

I saw it too..............I can't stand Notre Dame. Any school that doesn't have a winning record and still goes to bowl games has to have someone in their back pocket.

racerx ohio state has got a hell of a running back and he is a freshmen, oh and I fell bad for ya week one with that helmet deal, what a crock!

Anyways is anyone going to beat miami this year? I thought with all that talent they lost and their tought scedual that they would be worse but it almost seems they are just if not better than last year.

I felt bad for me too.

That Ohio Stae back is awsome. He'll be in the NFL in 2 years.

I have not seen Miami play.

I don't give a rats but for ND, wich is worse than not likeing them at all.

I too despise Notre Dame, among a few other schools. I didn't see the game or the play in question, but from what I have heard it was a pretty blatant missed call. I'd be raising hell about it if it hadn't been Michigan.

Give 'em hell JoePa!!

Originally posted by NateDogg

Anyways is anyone going to beat miami this year? I thought with all that talent they lost and their tought scedual that they would be worse but it almost seems they are just if not better than last year.

The only game I care about right now that Miami needs to win is the one against :bleh: the Vols:bleh: Otherwise I would like to see them win another championship this year 2 in a row would be great, BUT it's early.

Back
Top Bottom