College football 9/29

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Oh my...my Sooners lost to CU. What will happen next? Will TU lose to KSU? Well, it looks like that is what will happen. Are those two teams, not Colorado and Kansas State, but the other two teams, thinking about their next game?

I'm watching the Bama/FSU game and wonder if anyone wants to win that game.

Looks like this is a day of some upsets in college football.

Ouch! Upset Saturday!
Oklahoma, Texas, Rutgers, Clemson, Alabama, and Penn State all lose today! :eek:

And the day's not over. Washington is putting up a heck of a fight with USC. While I'm hoping for a Washington upset, I can't help but think that the longer they go letting the Trojans stay in the game, the harder it will be to keep them on the outs... Oh oh, tied. :(

My Buckeyes went on the road tonight and took care of business like they should have.

It looks like they should be in the top 5 in next weeks poll with all of those other teams losing today.

In addition, I loved seeing Auburn beat Florida. When the Gator's coach Urban Meyer pulled the real bush league move of calling a time-out right before the Auburn kid kicked what would have been the winning field goal as time expired, I just wanted to see the kid make the rekick so bad I could taste it. When he nailed the rekick I jumped up and down and high-fived my son. It was cool.

In addition, I loved seeing Auburn beat Florida. When the Gator's coach Urban Meyer pulled the real bush league move of calling a time-out right before the Auburn kid kicked what would have been the winning field goal as time expired, I just wanted to see the kid make the rekick so bad I could taste it. When he nailed the rekick I jumped up and down and high-fived my son. It was cool.

The best upset of the day! :beerbang:

My Buckeyes went on the road tonight and took care of business like they should have.

It looks like they should be in the top 5 in next weeks poll with all of those other teams losing today.

OUR Buckeyes are looking good! ;)

Back
Top Bottom