college football game of the week.....

B

bowtie

THE RED RIVER RIVALRY!!!!!!!

#5 Texas and #1 Oklahoma

I think Texas is overrated and Oklahoma will prove it. Sam Bradford is an outstanding QB and will blow out the Longhorns.

Oklahoma 31 Texas 17

I think when Mizzou and Oklahoma meet will be a much better game. The Big 12 is good this year.

I'd have to agree with Bowtie again on this one. Oklahoma looks a whole lot better than Texas does so far this year. I see this one more like 45-14 though.

I wonder what Vegas knows. They have OK as a 6 point favorite. So y'all are saying take OK and lay the points.
Closer to home unc-CH is a 4.5 favorite over Notre Dame. I'm looking for the upset in this one. Sexton has had a couple of good games but its about time for him to be revealed.
tOSU is 17.5 over Purdue. If I were a gambling man that would be tempting.

Oh boy, as a life long fan of the Sooners, I can tell you that this game is always a toss up. But get this, it's said to be on neutral territory in Dallas! Neutral? Well, I guess it is about half way between Norma and Austin and there are plenty of Texans who will take OU over UT, and the schools are given the same about of tickets, but why can't they have the game in Ardmore, Oklahoma sometime? :)

I don't think it will be a blowout of any fashion and of course, I hope that OU wins.

I got a text on my cell yesterday said "Phillip Fulmer's house got egged last night and the chief suspect is his star quarterback because 10 of the 12 eggs hit the house next door".

Well the Cavaliers have whipped the Pie-Rats, those want-a-be trash-talking...
Now if the Irish can top the unc-CH Holes I'll consider this an excellent weekend.

B-one, could we have been anymore wrong? Horns got the better of them today. OU couldn't put them away. GREAT GAME!!!!!

Saw the end of this game sitting in a suite at Charlotte. As I said, anything can and does happen. But Maj, you got quite a tough schedule ahead of you.

Yes, they do. But, hopefully this puts them on the road to winning the rest of them! (And, this was the most important win to me. :D )

Yes, they do. But, hopefully this puts them on the road to winning the rest of them! (And, this was the most important win to me. :D )
Maj, you don't have to tell me about that. With OU, it used to be the Nebraska game that we wanted more than anything, but now for a long time, it's the UT game. A coach can win all the others, but if he can't beat Texas and Nebraska, he might was well hit the road.

Now think about this...next is Missouri, then Oklahoma State, then Texas Tech, and later Kansas. Not one of those teams at the present are patsies. OU plays OSU, Tech and Kansas as well, and if UT slips a couple of those games and OU doesn't, they'll probably play Mizzou. The Big 12 is loaded with great teams and it's a shame they have to beat up on each other.

BTW, UT is now #1, followed by Bama and then Penn State. OU slipped to #4.

Is Penn State really that good?

Back
Top Bottom