college football game of the week.........

B

bowtie

#11 Mizzou at #1 Texas...........

hhhhmmmmmm....................tough one, before last weekend I would have picked Mizzou because I thought Texas was over rated.
I'm not so sure about that now

I'm still picking Mizzou 28-24.

It woud seem that Texas should win this game based on their performance last week against then #1 Oklahoma. That being said, this season it seems like no teams can stand prosperity.

I'm picking Missouri. Chase Daniels is just a beast in big games and I expect this to be one of his best performances. Of course I wouldn't be shocked if Texas just wipes the field with their entrails. :idunno:

I guess the question is, when will Mack blow the game? You can usually count on him to lose a WTF game each season.

Hmmmm, from what I've seen so far, just into the second period, UT looks to be putting a big whoopin' on those Mizzou Tigers. Oh, UT just made another TD, four for four. I think I'll watch a movie. Looks like the Longhorns chased the Chase out of the stadium. :eek:

As usual, I was way off in my prediction. That being said, I did say I wouldn't be shocked to see Texas wipe the field with their entrails. I didn't see any entrails, but I did see a 35-0 score the first time I checked in on the game.

As usual, I was way off in my prediction. That being said, I did say I wouldn't be shocked to see Texas wipe the field with their entrails. I didn't see any entrails, but I did see a 35-0 score the first time I checked in on the game.

YEP, obviously I suck pretty bad at this but I like it. Lots of fun.

Back
Top Bottom