College Students

D

DEIfan

any other College Students here? if so, what college

Western Carolina here

Life Of Hard knocks Tech,I am still attending on a daily basis. :p

Same college as TN-Ward-Fan.:thumbsup: MTSU Alumni Class of 01'

And starting grad school in the fall. I don't think I'll ever be done with school.:einstein: :cookoo: :myob: :snore: :bawling:

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
Same college as TN-Ward-Fan.:thumbsup: MTSU Alumni  Class of 01'

And starting grad school in the fall.  I don't think I'll ever be done with school.:einstein: :cookoo: :myob: :snore: :bawling:

Whatcha studyin?

Going into the M.B.A. program. I figured that was the best way to go since it gives you a well rounded education and employers like that.:) My undergrad was a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major of Computer Information Systems. Probably specialize in CIS in my MBA program too.

I think that MTSU is supposed to have a pretty decent football team this year. It'll be interesting to see how they end up. They should have gone to a Bowl game last year but one bad game killed em.:mad:

Just at a community college right now, Illinios Central College, got one more year before I transfer.

Right now I am a computer information systems major just like you BC:) What language did you learn? I am just about done with c++ and got a visual basic course next spring.

I'm going to take some firefighting and car restoration classes at Bakersfield College. Need to register soon.

Well, I got a psych degree, so while I may not be able to actually DO anything, I can at least tell you why it's all my mother's fault...

NateDogg, I had to learn COBOL & VB in school. I also learned SQL along the way and use it quite often at work. But for the most part my job consists of developing applications in VB. It's not the most glamorus job but it pays the bills.:) It's a good field to be in too. If you can learn some technical skills then you shouldn't have any problem finding a job.

hey we got some techies in here.....im studying management right now...should have my degree in a year a half...i plan on being an Information Tech. recriuter for a Consulting firm i work for now.

TRL I graduated from the class of 69 in 1977.I knew we had something in common.:p

Err...attended Brooklyn College, but graduated from Pace University. Plus one semester at Hunter (CUNY) grad school. English major.

Not nearly enough schooling, in other words. :(

hey smack, what was the final score in the UNC FSU football game last year ;) sorry i had to haha

I hate Florida State with a passion. My roommate is the biggest Florida State fan and he's never even seen the campus. About this time of years he's always blabbing about how Florida State is going to win it all and how they are going to run through everybody. Little does he know that their quarterback sucks and they're isn't much of a chance of them winning it all. Oh how I pray they don't win it all. I don't think I could handle all the crap he would buy and put around the house everywhere. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom