Colts lose in OT

That game killed me. I really like the Colts and I don't have much use for the Chargers. The Colts were a much better team, as their 4 more regular season games showed. But the Chargers took advantage of a flawed system that game them home field advantage and they clearly won the game. The Colts had every chance to win the game, but they refused to do so.

Actually, the Chargers deserved to win the game. The Colts played like they didn't know what to do on that last drive by the Chargers.

That game killed me. I really like the Colts and I don't have much use for the Chargers. The Colts were a much better team, as their 4 more regular season games showed. But the Chargers took advantage of a flawed system that game them home field advantage and they clearly won the game. The Colts had every chance to win the game, but they refused to do so.
What is the flawed system? That sounds much like those "experts" on ESPN Radio that talk about the flawed system in college football. Everyone, every team, owner and player knows what the rules are before they start the season...with the exception of Donovan McNabb who didn't know that a game could end in a tie.

This game went the opposite of what most of the experts were calling as did the earlier game. Just remember the old saying, on any given Sunday, any given team can be any other given team.

Hey, Philip is my boy. I enjoyed watching him play in college and I always pull for the Chargers now. Fortunately with Cowher no longer at Pittsburgh I can pull for the Chargers in an upset. (Cowher is also a fellow alum).

As to Ravens @ Tennessee, Body More's D is really scary. And the Titans have shown to be human. Titans find a way.

Panthers beats the Cardinals and the Iggles beat the Tall Men.

This sets up a bad Super Bowl for me...Chargers vs the Panthers.

How about it, the experts were wrong yesterday and right today.

BP, I've always paid attention to Rivers and how he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom