Come on Badgers

Bucky Badger

Go Kyle Go
images
7-0 so far...looked pretty easy

Congrats Bucky! You guys beat us out for the Rose Bowl. You beat us fair and square, and pretty handily I can admit.

We (Ohio State, in case anybody doesn't know that about me) whipped Michigan and are going to a BCS bowl game. 11-1 and a win over Michigan isn't a bad year even if we won't get a shot at the BCS title.

It was just a beautiful day for me. My favorite teams are, in this order;

Ohio State
Florida State
Whoever is playing Mchigan this week

Therefore it was a great day. Florida State crushed Florida and Urban Meyer. NC State also lost so Florida State gets to play in the ACC championship game.

Several teams I really dislike are Michigan, Florida, LSU, Penn State and USC. All those teams lost so life is good.

Congrats Bucky! You guys beat us out for the Rose Bowl. You beat us fair and square, and pretty handily I can admit.

We (Ohio State, in case anybody doesn't know that about me) whipped Michigan and are going to a BCS bowl game. 11-1 and a win over Michigan isn't a bad year even if we won't get a shot at the BCS title.

It was just a beautiful day for me. My favorite teams are, in this order;

Ohio State
Florida State
Whoever is playing Mchigan this week

Therefore it was a great day. Florida State crushed Florida and Urban Meyer. NC State also lost so Florida State gets to play in the ACC championship game.

Several teams I really dislike are Michigan, Florida, LSU, Penn State and USC. All those teams lost so life is good.

yeah, what I don't like is the Co-big 10 champ stuff..we need to have play off!!!!:growl:

Wisconsin up to 4th in AP poll.

Maryland should be in the top 25, they've beaten some solid teams this year. Will see what the BS, I mean BCS does.

Same in the USA/Today poll. Boise State dropped like a rock. 9th in AP and 10th in USA/Today. If South Carolina beats Auburn, will the BCS give TCU a shot at the title?

Back
Top Bottom