Come on Kat Do It

Looks like she did it!!!

Congratulations, Kat! Woo hoooooooooo!!!!

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

hehehe, post 1001 here:D :leap::dazzler::rainfro:

All the rounds on kat tonite :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Good job Kat.This means you are speriened now.Will have no mistakes from you.:p :beerchug: :waver: :awing:

Originally posted by pbunch
Good job Kat.This means you are speriened now.Will have no mistakes from you.:p :beerchug: :waver: :awing:

boogity, boogity, boogity

Way to go Kat! Don't know how long it'll take me. :) I'll try to hang in there. Being a senior member to you get the discount?lol

Congratulations. And then we get, "boogity, boogity, boogity", I'll take that :beerchug: now! Just another grand and you'll be an "old timer" I think.

Originally posted by Walrus_3
Congratulations.  And then we get, "boogity, boogity, boogity", I'll take that :beerchug: now!  Just another grand and you'll be an "old timer" I think.

No Walrus, just another "Old Fart" hehehe

Kat,Will you send me to your room when I get 1000 posts?I bet you get 1500 before I get 1000.:p

Originally posted by pbunch
Kat,Will you send me to your room when I get 1000 posts?I bet you get 1500 before I get 1000.:p

Of course pb,:lips::lovewow:

I think can, I think can, I think can, I think can, I hope I can, I hope I can, I hope I can. I been a BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. This is my wife,This is my wife,this is my wife.That's better:p

nice pic, and by the way, i told you you would make 1000!!!!
congrats;)

Hi Kat

Congrats on the Grand. I'm still in twentysomething. :)

NEWS: Last week, while driving a gravel road in central Alaska hundreds of miles from just about anywhere, I met Judith Patt and her mother Mary Pottle driving a motor home with Mass plates. We graduated [ohhh so very long ago] with Judith's sister, Christine Patt. Small world.

Originally posted by Alaska
Hi Kat

Congrats on the Grand.  I'm still in twentysomething.  :)  

Well, alaska, if you didn't spend so damm time lurking, you too coule at least loose those darn stripesl:p AND those other things are way too venemous for me and too much :bs:

Originally posted by ParkHere
Congrats, kat! :D

You'll be passing me in no time!

I honestly doubt it PH, cuz I'll be goin back to work soon.:(

Any new news about steve?? and who couldn't love him:lips:

As fast as you got to 1000, I'm sure you'll be zipping past me pretty soon. :)

No new news on Steve, but will a new picture do? :D

Back
Top Bottom