Comfortable Underwear

• Thread starter 4xchampncountin
  • Start date

4xchampncountin

When my wife had to rush to the hospital unexpectedly, she asked me to bring her a few items from home. One item on her list was "comfortable underwear". Worried I would make the wrong choice, I asked "How will I know which ones to pick?" She said "Hold them up and imagine them on me. If you smile, put them back and try again"

My wife showed me this in Reader's Digest and I thought it was too cute not to share.

I think we must have moths,or something.A lot of my wifes underware doesn't have any rear quarterpanels in them.:p

I am ROTFL TnWard,Ain't nothing like a good pot of soupbeans,cornbread,onions,And fried taters,Then sitting around,and playing the butt trumpet all night.Do you know what tunnel whiff is?That's when you fart under the covers,and hold them down on your partners head. :p Oh this just in by a frying pan to the head,My wife does't fart.:D:gavel:

Good stuff hides over here at the bar& grill,I was laughing so hard TRL,I thought I was gonna splt my gizzard.TnWardFan is crazy as I am.Did you see my mug TRL?I can not believe my wife is getting all the compliments,She is ugly as a new born baby groundhog:p Oh here comes the skillet again.:gavel:

Originally posted by pbunch
Do you know what tunnel whiff is?That's when you fart under the covers,and hold them down on your partners head.    :p  

pbunch, round here we call that a "Dutch Oven". :anon:

I like that too HappyHour,One night my wife ,and I were laying in bed,And well you know.She said don't lift those covers,And I said ,Why? don't you want a little tunnel whiff?We both were rolling in laughter.It's great to be married to such a great women,The humor flows on a regular basis around my house.She always tells people the daughters got my good looks,cause she still has hers.:D

Back
Top Bottom