Computer Geeks HELP!!!

P

PettyBenson

I am having a real problem at JohnnyBenson's message board.
Most of the time when I go to reply to a thread I get this message that pops up.

"NOTICE! This request and your user data were logged as a hack attempt. Authorities will be alerted if you persist.

If you believe this to be an error please contact [email protected] to say there may be corrupt data files in Forum 5."

I have contacted JohnB the support guy and he has no idea what the problem is. he thoguht it was at first just me not logging in right, thats not it I know how to log in. Then he thought that I might have been miss spelling my name or password, that not it I can't even get to that part. But now he is clueless. He went in and posted under my name and had no problems.
I re registered that did not work. It has to be a problem with this computer, but that is the only site that it happens with.

You all know that i am NOT a hacker, haven't the slightest clue how to hack into anything.

If any of you are samrt and know how to fix the problem please tell!!!!

Pettybenson........try shutting down your computer. Do a complete shut, not a restart. Then try again.........if it keeps showing the same error message try this site:

http://grc.com/default.htm

There are several security tests you can do.....they are free. Plus there's a lot of info that may help you.

I know you are no hacker........but, that doesn't mean you haven't been hacked and your computer is being used as a proxy. But, most likely the restart will solve your problem. Paul's got security on his site and I'm sure anything even remotely similar to a hack attempt will be blocked.

Back
Top Bottom