Concerning Lisa's post - family and such

Racer1930

Team Owner
It's a tough deal...I'm divorced and was reconciling with my wife but my daughter Melissa got involved and pushed Kathy (the love of my life who we went through the berthing process and I changed 200 diapers+) talked her in to divorcing me - primarily because she didn't like me at the time.

Yeah I was drinking and was unemployed at the time. But I never hit anybody or was rude.

I just picked the wrong girl. Now, well after 12 years of child support payments, Melissa wants to be my best friend and talk about why she is divorced so quickly.

Hey racer,

Your daughter talked your wife into divorcing you? Who didn't like you?

Your daughter, Melissa, is coming to you now to be close? Sorry, I'm just trying to understand.

I wish I had wise advice for you. Right now, I'm so angry I could not be fair or unbiased. Only your gut can really tell you what you truly want to do.

I can see both sides of this, but I always say err on the side of caution. Talk to her, see what her intentions are before you write her off. Maybe she has realized she was a turd back then. If it doesn't work at least you tried.

Back
Top Bottom