congrads Chris taylor and Megan

M

mawinlaw79

Congrads to Chris Taylor and Megan Hankns . Their getting Married. :calpping: Hope that you two will have luck in all steps of your Life . Now go out there and win the race this Saturday and top off the week. Love ya both

well hot dawg i hope ya'll to have a great outcomes in life! ANd be careful!

Congrats Chris and Megan!!:itslove: I couldnt want a better cousin!!! Im so happy for yall!! LOL!!! I love yall and again Congrats!!!

Love yall, Katie:hyper:

Hope that ya'll have the best of luck. Chris go out there and win the race for Megan and for my birthday. Could have not wanted someone else so special in the family. :hyper:

Love ya'll
Michelle

Congratulations to you both! Now Chris, you need to win this weekend!! Best of luck to you both!

I AM SOOOOO EXCITIED ABOUT THE WEDDING. BEST WISHES TO CHRIS and MEGAN!!!!
:hyper:
HEY 79crew

LOVE,
MICHELLE

Good luck to the both of you:itslove: !!!!I hope your lives will have many blessings:victory: ! Good luck this weekend to you Chris and the 79 crew!!! Put that 79 :awing: rocket in victory lane!!!

Congrats to you both!!! Im excited and happy fpr yall!!! Hope you two have many happy years together and I couldnt ask Chris to give us a better Cousin!! Congrats again!

~Cam~

Well what kind of wedding is it gonna be!!! A REDNECK RACING ONE or a nice fancy wedding!!!lol!! Aww ya'll have the best time together ever!!!Can't wait to see the ring!!! Love ya'll Micah

ONE GREAT BIG EVEN BETTER PERFECT FAMILY!!!!!LOL

I got a surprise 4 yall!! You'll get it tomorrow night!!

I heard that it was going to be a big and fancy one. Well, cannot not wait till the wedding!!!!!!

GOOOOOOO 79 15

Love ya'll
Michelle

Back
Top Bottom