Congrats Brad

That was an epic pass by Kezlowski.. Nice to see drivers race hard and not roll over for the better car. Congrats to Kez and Chase

I'll start a congrats TRL thread in a few...

But seriously that's pretty cool.
LOL --- just the first domino to fall. Now I have to get down to the Hill Country around Austin and make an offer on the house I found.
Going from 34 acres to 1 will be a change.

Congrats to Brad. My friend in Montana called and described the pass he put on Kyle.

I will not congratulate *******. He is the new Clint Bowyer.

It was a sweet pass though.

:huh:

That was a hell of a pass... still not sure how he did that. It's like Kyle gave it away. Oh well... works for me lol

Although Chase winning the championship overshadows this.. a lot (congrats to him too btw.. awesome)... I believe the 22 is now 30 points to the good of the 54 for the owners points championship.

I would love to see Penske not only become the first owner in history to win the Indy championship and Cup championsihp in the same year... but to add the NNS owners points championship would just be icing on the cake. Fingers crossed.

He always seems to bounce back the following week after some kind of controversy or adversity.

Better than Jimmie Johnson?

Look at he's done in his short time in the sport. Because he's only been running since 2010, you can only compare stats of other drivers head to head with him. Brad gets into other drivers heads and beats some of the best in the business. I think he's the best there is right now

Look at he's done in his short time in the sport. Because he's only been running since 2010, you can only compare stats of other drivers head to head with him. Brad gets into other drivers heads and beats some of the best in the business. I think he's the best there is right now

Personally I'm gonna have to disagree, cause Jimmie Johnson has just consistently made the chase year after year, and, before this year, never finished worse than 6th in points.

LOL

has anybody heard anything from Kyle....it was like he thought the race was over, which i think it should have been. Kyle led all race and Brad was 2nd all race, no reason that caution should have came out right before Kyle was to take white flag. don't like Kyle but that was wrong IMO

but glad it was Brad

I got no congrats for a nascar manufactured GWC win for a guy that drove one good lap the whole race.
Brian wants you to believe that there was a thrilling battle for this race. Fact is, Brad had a good lap at the right time. Got his ass kicked the rest of the day. It is what it is.

If they interviewed KB after the race I missed it. Brad the dip again defending his driving style in VL. I never thought I'd dislike a driver anymore than KB and sliced bread comes close but the dip win's hands down. IMHO, YMMV

Back
Top Bottom