Congrats Kurt Busch !

Just gonna leave this here
C5oRUmhUsAQHPtl.jpg%20large_zps9qvlwpxz.jpg

I can finally put this one behind me. All the second place plate finishes seem less painful and a little bit sweeter now.

Congrats to all you Kurt fans out there!
What a great day!!

Congrats to Kurt, Tony Stewart, the enitre 41 team and all the KB fans on here.

I am glad to see Kurt win. Been so good on plate tracks without a W. Big congrats!

Words can't describe how awesome that was. I've been a Kurt fan since the 97 Roush Ford days. When he won the title at 24 I thought it was the first of many and didn't fully appreciate it. After all the years that followed this is the best. I remember watching him in the 2 and 22 come close at Daytona then go to the 51 and 78 and then finally the 41. Thought it might be the race that always eluded him. I went nuts on that last lap, was yelling at the TV "Please don't run out of f****ng gas!"

Congratulations to Kurt...Really enjoyed seeing him win, even though my Blaney guy didn't get by him.
What I have to wonder is how does Kurt, sponsored by Monster Energy, get the Daytona 500 win as Monster Energy steps in as the series sponsor? I am not saying it was scripted, if it was it was the best snow job ever.. it sure puzzles me.

Good to see Kurt turning his life around and putting a lot of "stuff" from his past in the "rear view mirror" so to speak.

Congratulations to Kurt...Really enjoyed seeing him win, even though my Blaney guy didn't get by him.
What I have to wonder is how does Kurt, sponsored by Monster Energy, get the Daytona 500 win as Monster Energy steps in as the series sponsor? I am not saying it was scripted, if it was it was the best snow job ever.. it sure puzzles me.

I don't put much past NA$CAR but if you watch the final two laps there is no scripting that.

Blaney worked the hardest of anyone out there today. Just had a hard time finding friends. Logano and Dillon weren't enough to get the inside working.

Congrats Kurt and all the KB fans on the board.I was disappointed our local Longhorns restaurant didn't have the race on in the bar,but there was a big group watching basketball.It is like Christmas time out there with people spending their tax return money,very long wait for table today.The manager said this would last for about a month,then business would drop back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom