Congrats to Matt Kenseth!

• Thread starter 4xchampncountin
  • Start date

4xchampncountin

I guess 3 top 5's in 4 weeks will do that for ya. That team is doing a great job. I'm not saying they are going to win the whole thing this year (although I certainly would not count them out) but this is a great start to the year. They won more races than anybody last year. If they can stay more consistent this year, you never know where they can end up.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am more tickled by Johnny getting up to 6th, but have rooted for Kenseth since his Busch days so that is cool too! DJ struggling all day really bummed me out.

Kel

For me...this is totally aewsome!!! A kid I've seen run the local tracks here in south central Wisconsin...a guy who had very little backing in his first two years of Busch racing...his first year, he was sponsored by Kraft & his second year by Lycos, all with the bare minimum to keep their decals on the hood. A driver that gave Tony Stewart the bump and run on the last corner of the last lap to get his first Nascar win at Rockingham in the Busch series. A kid that is never in the spotlight because his last name isn't Earnhardt or Waltrip...this is Awesome!!!! It's early, but it's nice to say Matt Kenseth, Winston Cup points leader!!!

Back
Top Bottom