Congratulations Brad Keselowski and Roger Penske!

Awesome just awesome!

Is this the first time Johnson lost the championship(as in he came in with a shot at winning and didn't win it?)

keselowskitweety.jpg

Maybe Fender can edit it to add a Sprint Cup trophy in the background ;) (and an iPhone somewhere)

1 -- Brad Keselowski 2400Leader36051323
2 +2 Clint Bowyer 2361-3936031023
3 -1 Jimmie Johnson 2360-4036451824
4 -1 Kasey Kahne 2345-5536421219
5 +2 Greg Biffle 2332-6836321221
6 -1 Denny Hamlin 2329-7136351417
7 -1 Matt Kenseth 2324-7636131319
8 -- Kevin Harvick 2321-793601514
9 -- Tony Stewart 2311-8936131216
10 +1 Jeff Gordon 2303-9736221118
11 -1 Martin Truex Jr. 2299-1013610719
12 -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. 2245-155341110

Wow. Before the chase started, Brad predicted that 400 points would do it.

Brad S-faced on Sportscenter, good for him.
Congrats to Brad, Roger and the entire team.
And congrats to Gordon on the win.

LOL. I like Brad more and more by the week. He's an old school driver... definitely got his father's Honey Badger personality.

WHat battle could have been?

Brad made it back to 15th w/o JJ in the field, so it could have been a 1 point championship.

Pretty amazing it came down to a missing lugnut by the 48 after all the ideas JJ tried to put in Brads head.

Brad S-faced on Sportscenter, good for him.
Congrats to Brad, Roger and the entire team.
And congrats to Gordon on the win.

He said it takes just 2 beers to get him high, and he was drinking a big 80 oz. glass in the winners circle. His press conferance on nascom could be funny as hell.

Certainly a congrats to Keselowski and the Penske organization but a bigger congrats to all of you Keselowski fans out there cuz that's what this is really about IMO. Enjoy it while you can. :cool:

Congrats to Brad he drove great during the chase. Texas even while not a big points pay off was the prolific moment to me. The kid drives his heart out, and he is smart, he maximizes every oppourtunity.

He is a great champion, a true wheel man.

Yeah, MWR really looked like a competitive team this year. Hope they can keep it up.

But, congrats to Brad K. He's a cool cat.

Be interesting to see if MWR and Penske can match this year's performance . And I think they can if RCR and Roush don't get back on track. Those companies are quickly self destructing ,IMO , leaving a lot of chase spots up for grabs.

FenderBumper if today’s race has left your keyboard soiled, dirty and with stuck keys simply use a Multi Surface cleaner... just spray on the keys and wipe off, leaves them very clean and removes any junk and doesn't cause the letters on the keys to disappear.

For your screen use a damp smooth cloth or an ultra-smooth tissue with a bit of water, but never putting water directly on the screen. Stay away from any products that have ammonia in them as they will eventually cause your LCD to show a yellowish tinges over time that will not go away. Compressed air around the edges of the screen is great for getting the dust out.

Only use a putty knife to scrape off dried crusty stains as a last resort

FenderBumper if today’s race has left your keyboard soiled, dirty and with stuck keys simply use a Multi Surface cleaner... just spray on the keys and wipe off, leaves them very clean and removes any junk and doesn't cause the letters on the keys to disappear.

For your screen use a damp smooth cloth or an ultra-smooth tissue with a bit of water, but never putting water directly on the screen. Stay away from any products that have ammonia in them as they will eventually cause your LCD to show a yellowish tinges over time that will not go away. Compressed air around the edges of the screen is great for getting the dust out.
Only use a putty knife to scrape off dried crusty stains as a last resort

lol I can't tell you how good it is to have someone with so much experience around at a time like this. ;)

Be interesting to see if MWR and Penske can match this year's performance . And I think they can if RCR and Roush don't get back on track. Those companies are quickly self destructing ,IMO , leaving a lot of chase spots up for grabs.

I think MWR and Penske are for real. I'm not sure Truex will be around past 2013 if he doesn't improve. I'm curious as to how fast the Penske Fords will be. I'm sure Brad will do some testing tweets after anuary 1st.

Even Roger got in on the wisecracks when he was told how much beer Brad was drinking.

"I saw him as a great driver and a good tactician," Penske said. "I didn't realize he was commercially viable."

lol

Rick Hendrick mentioned that he told Roger that Brad was only on loan. Later, Roger called Brad the chairman of Penske racing. I doubt Rick ever has a second chance at Kez.

Congrats to Brad and the entire Miller Lite #2 team.

I'm also happy for his dad, who I'm sure is so proud right now. Now the Keselowski name is forever linked to NASCAR and not ARCA, as it was for a long time.

:beerbang:

Congrats to Brad. This should hopefully drop his "conspiracy" theory that he always seemed to thought NASCAR had it out for him.

I think MWR and Penske are for real. I'm not sure Truex will be around past 2013 if he doesn't improve. I'm curious as to how fast the Penske Fords will be. I'm sure Brad will do some testing tweets after anuary 1st.

Don't forget at Atlanta this year, it was announced that NAPA and Truex have resigned with MWR through 2015.

As evidenced by their sponsorship of Michael Waltrip, NAPA clearly is interested in something else than on-track performance. NAPA decides how long Truex says in that seat.

I'm happy for Penske Racing, Dodge, and Brad. Brad's interviews were pretty good; he announced he had a buzz going and who could fault him for enjoying his sponsor's product celebrating a big deal. By the time he hit Wind Tunnel I'd say he he had a pretty good buzz going.

I'm happy for Penske Racing, Dodge, and Brad. Brad's interviews were pretty good; he announced he had a buzz going and who could fault him for enjoying his sponsor's product celebrating a big deal. By the time he hit Wind Tunnel I'd say he he had a pretty good buzz going.

Wikipedia says that Brad Keselowski and Bobby Labonte are the only drivers to win championships in both what is now called the Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series? Is that accurate?

If so, wow. You'd think that a few more of these guys would have clinched it in the feeder series. I guess the talent usually rockets right to Cup.

Wikipedia says that Brad Keselowski and Bobby Labonte are the only drivers to win championships in both what is now called the Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series? Is that accurate?

If so, wow. You'd think that a few more of these guys would have clinched it in the feeder series. I guess the talent usually rockets right to Cup.
It is true.

Brad Keselowski joins Bobby Labonte as the second driver to win championships in both the NASCAR Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series, and he and crew chief Paul Wolfe are now the only driver-crew chief combination to win titles in both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup ranks. Keselowski became only the second driver to claim the title in car No. 2, joining the late Dale Earnhardt, Sr., who won in 1980 driving for Rod Osterlund.

Back
Top Bottom