Congratulations JR Motorsports

ted@economy

in the interest of equal time
Big night for Kellie and everyone at Junior Motorsports . Fielding four of the top ten cars , crewing them , getting sponsorship, pitting them , ...just an incredible feat for such a small company. . To me , the biggest winner of the night was Rick Hendrick . Throwing in with Kellie and Jr.Motorsports was pure genious . He is unbelievable .

I missed it... power went out at around half way.... brutal. I like Chase.. Ive been impressed by him all year. Wish I would have seen him win.

Big night for Kellie and everyone at Junior Motorsports . Fielding four of the top ten cars , crewing them , getting sponsorship, pitting them , ...just an incredible feat for such a small company. . To me , the biggest winner of the night was Rick Hendrick . Throwing in with Kellie and Jr.Motorsports was pure genious . He is unbelievable .

I don't think think you can spin it to Hendrick being the big winner. Last night was about chase

I thought that it was very big no matter which Jr Motorsports driver won . This is becoming a great company . If you want to only look at the small picture , that works for me . I was a big Bill Elliott fan , and I 'm happy to see Chase doing well.

I thought that it was very big no matter which Jr Motorsports driver won . This is becoming a great company . If you want to only look at the small picture , that works for me . I was a big Bill Elliott fan , and I 'm happy to see Chase doing well.

And Kellie is the bigger picture, moreso than the kid who actually won the race :confused:

I'm definitely rooting for that 9 team to get the championship. I think as the season progresses we might see a pretty healthy duel between the 3 and the 9. I don't think the 11, 7 or 2 will do anything this year.

Congrats Chase and the whole organization.

I just got home to watch the race and it was awesome. Chase did a great job and should feel really good about this win because he beat a lot of cup drivers and that should make it extra special. I liked that he gave a lot of credit to the cup drivers and especially Kevin Harvick for helping him become a better race car driver. That is the reason i don't jump on the hate the cup drivers in nationwide bandwagon so easy. This win would not have been near as exciting or special if it would have only been B rated drivers. You have to beat the best to be the best...and he just beat the best.

Back
Top Bottom