Congratulations to the Champ, Austin Dillon

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Austin Dillon has won the 2013 Nascar Nationwide Series Championship driving the #3 AdvoCare Chevrolet for his grandfather, Richard Childress. He didn't win a race, but he won the championship with incredible consistency. All I see is people hating on his championship, saying it "wasn't earned" and stuff. I say good job, it took a whole year of being the man to get that championship.

Austin Dillon has won the 2013 Nascar Nationwide Series Championship driving the #3 AdvoCare Chevrolet for his grandfather, Richard Childress. He didn't win a race, but he won the championship with incredible consistency. All I see is people hating on his championship, saying it "wasn't earned" and stuff. I say good job, it took a whole year of being the man to get that championship.

Exactly if Sam had did just a little better all year long he had been champion, that isn't Austin's fault and to say he didn't earn it is crazy.

As pissed as I am at NASCAR for cheating us out of the last ten laps(I don't feel it was a 'set up')... He earned it. Congrats to Austin Dillon. He sucks at restarts but he's earned two championships.. Congrats

Yellow burnouts are cool!

BZPC8ePCUAADOh8.jpg:large

BZPMCJJCEAA2FS9.jpg:large

Last edited:
I was glad to see him win it. I'll be buying his shirt next year when he hits the Cup Series. He's got a fan in me. Screw the haters.
That's what I've been saying in other threads, he is my second favorite until my driver retires then he goes to first and I also said it standing in the mud and grass after he won Eldora. Congratulations Austin Dillon.

Can't stand the kid or his stupid effing hat. But even without winning a race he somehow managed to eke out a title. Hopefully he drops the hat though. NASCAR is already considered a hillbilly sport by many, so why add to that by wearing part of a cowboy costume on his head?

This makes Austin Dillon only the third driver to win both a NCWTS and an NNS championship, Greg Biffle and Johnny Benson being the other two.

good for AD and his team, owner and sponsers. Keep the hat, gives people here something to Bitch about.( someone needs to start a Hat Thread for drivers)

Congrats on going down as the worst champion in history :)
Are you gonna call him that when he gets a cup title and has all three championships? The first one in history to do it? Yeah some of you no doubt will.

Good job cowhat, you got it done. My daughter is very happy that you are the champ. I even rooted for you in the last race. :)

He is all hat and no cattle, but he aint all hat and no title

Are you gonna call him that when he gets a cup title and has all three championships? The first one in history to do it? Yeah some of you no doubt will.

Lol somehow I don't think that will happen

Lol somehow I don't think that will happen
I not only honestly think it will happen but I hope it does happen and he wins several cup championships so I can see the Black 3 in Victory lane and the Championship Circle where it belongs. Also I like him and wish him well but on a side note It may be difficult for me to get used to cheering for the Black 3. :D

I not only honestly think it will happen but I hope it does happen and he wins several cup championships so I can see the Black 3 in Victory lane and the Championship Circle where it belongs. Also I like him and wish him well but on a side note It may be difficult for me to get used to cheering for the Black 3. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing the black #3 behind the 24.....will remind me of the 90's:D

Looking forward to seeing him wash out in the next few years. Paul Menard part II but looking like a bitch in that cowboy hat.

Looking forward to seeing him wash out in the next few years. Paul Menard part II but looking like a bitch in that cowboy hat.
see that's what makes nascar great for us fans, I want to see him be a champion in cup with the hat.

Back
Top Bottom