Congratulations, to the latest Senior member DE Wrangler

W

Walrus_3

DE W,
Try it here for a while and see if you like it. You can stay if you want to. Alright the first round is on me.
:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Wow, thanks Walrus..........guess with this post I'm "over the hill"!! Thanks for that Bud too.:D

congratulations honey on reaching senior-hood.............I have a ways to go yet:) :D

Congrats you old timer, just kiddin, anyway thanks for a whole bunch of great posts.:calpping: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Congrats DE....I have been waiting for this moment. Your now OFFICIALLY a SENIOR!

Congrats there DE W!!:)

Don't fret over being over the hill, just means ya can accelerate faster on the downslope.

hey, does this mean you can get the senior discount at Dunkin Donuts?! Congrats on the new status!:)

Congrats DE W!!!! Do you plan to go to Disney World next? :)

Cheers!

:beerchug:

Nice work Wrangler,You are truly a member of the gifted gabbers club. :D :awing: :beerchug:

Originally posted by sgbg88
hey, does this mean you can get the senior discount at Dunkin Donuts?! Congrats on the new status!:)

Wow, I hope so........you, as Secretary Treasurer, could give the money to me for Jimmy's Sunday morning, before the driver's meeting donut run and we could get him more!! He might run better......even treat his good buddy Kurt a little better on the track!!:)

My question now is: What's next? I mean, first I was a Punk Rookie, then Member, and now Senior Member. Next teir: "Old Decrepit Never Was"?:D

Seriously, Thanks guys.:)

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
i could be a SM but i messed up. :p

But, like Tony, you are making ammends. And a big "Attaboy" to ya for it.:D

DE, I think Senior is it ---- maybe Paul will come up with something for larger numbers. Whoops, correction, after Senior Member comes, get this ---- Old Timer. hehehe

Only 5000 more and you'll be up with me. LOL

Originally posted by paul
:)

Not telling the sooper seekret member titles...

Darn, 6000 to senior member.........then do I get a special one? I like that "Old Decrepit Never Was"!!:D

Think he cheats? A little "traction control" built into that website owner thing he has going?:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

But, like Tony, you are making ammends.  And a big "Attaboy" to ya for it.:D

well my nascar nickname is TONY, want to get it changed to KEVIN...lol :p :D

LOLOL Lap 3. Dick Head...Thats even Better than Cueball.

Back
Top Bottom