Congratulations TRD/Toyota: Your Repeat Manufacturers Champion

2015: won the driver's championship
2016: won the manufacturer's championship

IMG_1118.JPG

Kyle is still Toyota's #1 guy. All the first he's accomplished for Toyota, one great season by Truex won't unseat him. Now if Truex goes back to back you might have an argument.

Kyle would still be #1 if all the other guys didn't race him too hard.....

He still is though. I mean hats off to Truex and their season but one season is nothing compared to what Busch has accomplished for Toyota.

He still is though. I mean hats off to Truex and their season but one season is nothing compared to what Busch has accomplished for Toyota.
It was a friggin' joke........ Kyle is always crying and complaining about someone raced him too hard ....... or something or the other was wrong because he didn't win..... It's never ever been ''his'' fault when he didn't win...

It was a friggin' joke........ Kyle is always crying and complaining about someone raced him too hard ....... or something or the other was wrong because he didn't win..... It's never ever been ''his'' fault when he didn't win...

I understood your joke. Still #1 Toyota guy though.

#1 JGR team ≠ Manufacturer’s #1Team

Currently, Toyotas #1 NASCAR team is the #78 Furniture Row team. Took the big trophy home.

Yeah JGR is the #1 Toyota team. 78 team had a great year though you're right. Still doesn't move Truex above Busch on the Toyota hierarchy.

JGR didn't win the Cup..... and fired the senior driver even though Pious Joe was giving him accolades at the start of the season...... I think you might want to turn a wary eye at pious Joe even though he wants to make you think he comes across as the best Christian that ever was since Jesus Christ...... Folks like that.... you better not turn your back on...... they will screw you in a heartbeat.......

I don't get the Christian stuff with Joe. Is he super religious or something? I haven't really noticed if he is, Redskins suck though.

Yeah JGR is the #1 Toyota team. 78 team had a great year though you're right. Still doesn't move Truex above Busch on the Toyota hierarchy.

Kyle sits pretty firmly on his throne right now. Boatloads of wins in all three series and a truck championship owner

Hell freaking yeah they did!!!!!

JGR didn't win the Cup..... and fired the senior driver even though Pious Joe was giving him accolades at the start of the season...... I think you might want to turn a wary eye at pious Joe even though he wants to make you think he comes across as the best Christian that ever was since Jesus Christ...... Folks like that.... you better not turn your back on...... they will screw you in a heartbeat.......

Find someone who feels the same. Gimme just one person. I'll wait.

Coach Gibbs is a really good and humble dude. Some of the so called fans of his team could take a lesson from him. Hell, some of his drivers could too.

So this is fine but saying that some of his detractors could learn a thing or two as well isn't? Make no sense.

So this is fine but saying that some of his detractors could learn a thing or two as well isn't? Make no sense.

Many sports fans remind me of lawyers as it is never about getting to the truth of a situation more that it is defending what is important to you regardless of whether it is fact or fiction. Sports fans complain about poor officiating if it goes against them but say nothing if it helps them. People complain about Nascar allowing Toyota to cheat because they did well but if Ford and GM do well there is no problem. Often times expediency trumps fact.

Back
Top Bottom