Congrts Alaska

P

pbunch

You are getting rid of that Punk Rookie flag today Alaska.Congrts to you.:beerchug: :)

OMG, took ya long enough. Luv ya Bill.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Naw, Bunchie (!)...I think he's patching up the old igloo for the change of seasons. Question is: how can you tell when it's winter in Alaska? :p

Congratulations, Alaska! :beerchug:

Any friend of Kat's is a friend of mine. ;)

Originally posted by abooja
Naw, Bunchie (!)...I think he's patching up the old igloo for the change of seasons. Question is: how can you tell when it's winter in Alaska? :p

Congratulations, Alaska! :beerchug:

Any friend of Kat's is a friend of mine. ;)

BOO, you made me blush, but thanks:D

I went to HS with Alaska, class of '61 and loved him then as I do now, just a friend thing:D

Wow, I don't still converse with friends from college, and that wasn't all that long ago!

It's great that you can still be friends, especially living so far apart from one another. It takes a certain personality to be able to maintain friendships like that. Apparently, I am not in possession of one. :(

Boo, believe it or not, we just reconnected about a year ago thru
www.classmates.com.
He and I have caught up on history and shared our new lives by internet.
I think he may have been at Loudon during a trip back to New England with wife and daughter.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Nice to finally get rid of the rookie stripe.

Kat and I found each other on classmates.com a year ago - 40 years after graduation. If I had known in 1961 what I know now, she and I would have a lot more history to talk about but not in mixed company. :) She was gorgeous and I was shy but now she tells me . . . Oh well you get the picture.

Missed opportunities make for good fantasies. Thanks, Kat.:kaioken:

Originally posted by kat2220

He and I have caught up on history and shared our new lives by internet.
I think he may have been at Loudon during a trip back to New England with wife and daughter.

No, we never made it back east this year. Maybe in 2003.

Originally posted by Alaska
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.  Nice to finally get rid of the rookie stripe.  

Kat and I found each other on classmates.com a year ago - 40 years after graduation.  If I had known in 1961 what I know now, she and I would have a lot more history to talk about but not in mixed company.  :)  She was gorgeous and I was shy but now she tells me . . . Oh well you get the picture.    

Missed opportunities make for good fantasies. Thanks, Kat.:kaioken:

BLUSH, smiley...I still luv ya, even tho I'm a fat hurting bitch right now.
HI to family too :)
Oh, by the way I am now a grandaunt and ecpecting to be grandaunt again in Feb!!!!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSt to you and Becky Kat:waver:

I am a great uncle three times but more importantly, I am a grandpa twice. They're in North Dakota so I don't get to see them much.

Kinda funny - Scott was born in Fairbanks 31 years ago and now lives in Bismarck. Not much progress wouldn't ya say. :p

Oooh...so there was some chemistry between you two. Very interesting... :p

Wish you'd post a photo of yourself one of these days, Kat. :)

Big Al aska,
BIG CONGRATULATIONS on ridding yourself of that rookie stripe.
Little bro' Wally

Haha! You just got here too gordon24fan.

I don't think I congratulated you at the time so.....

CONGRATS

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom