Cool Online Race I was in

H

Happy29

This was a race I did online at Daytona or "The Pepsi 400". I was racin with 43 other people and for a superspeedway, the race kinda boiled over into a Bristol.

happywins6.jpg

and this was it after lots of things happened and the cars wrecked. A 3 car duel for the lead.

happywins1.jpg

Now, at that time, my car was overheating and going 230 degrees and over. So, with five laps to go, I did a big mistake but I didnt know it would save me from a much worse position. I dropped back to cool the engine off from the draft, and suddenly I found myself 0.800 seconds away from the lead, and I thought the race was over.

happywins2.jpg

However, with some newly found speed and a much cooled off engine. It was time to jetset, the leaders were getting away and time was running out, I had found a run and I found myself going fast even without the draft. During the final lap, it was dejavu, I was back in third and I thought, well third isnt that bad. But I found my break !

happywins3.jpg

Yes, the 073, the second place car had spun the leader out, the 606 in the middle of turns 3 and 4. What did I tell you, I was laying back and something happened, but I wasnt in it. The next thing I will tell you is twice as sweet.

happywins4.jpg

Exiting turn 4, it was all for nothing. I went under the 073 and took the lead. How? When the 073 spun the 606, he lost speed, the 073's speed was decimated by at least 10 or 15 mph, causing him to go at least 180. Just goes to show you that spinning out other cars will make it open season for the lead. While I who stayed back was going 190-195. I went underneath his car and it was smooth sailing.

happywins5.jpg

Yes, victory is sweet ! I had pulled away from the slowed down 073 and then I won ! Not bad, this was my 6th win again at Daytona. I basically stole the win right there, shows why you never want to wreck people at Daytona.

I know how ya feel bud!
I joined a Bristol Night race with a full 43 car field last night, and had to start last cause I didn't have the time to qualify. Well, after starting 43rd.. somehow I finished 3rd. LMAO, it was more like dodge ball than anything.

Whats ya name on there dude?

Happy29Driving13

Its amazing, people are gonna wreck and you can get like a top 5 or even the win off of their mistakes. I got lots of my wins off people getting wrecked (no, not by me, except for one occasion)

Now I know who to wreck if they are infront of me! :p juss kiddin' bro!

If you wreck me I will retalliate in ways you cant fathom :angry: ! Oh, you're kidding. Ok, just wanted to make sure. :(

Back
Top Bottom