Corey Lajoie is TRASH

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
I promised @StandOnIt that this post was going to happen a year ago… and the time has come.

Corey Lajoie is the only driver that races full-time in the Cup Series who’s never won a race, a championship, or appeared in the Final 4 in the top 3 series of the sport.

Last week he dumped Kyle Busch for no reason. But I had to watch 1 more week to bring a full conclusion.

My biggest mistake was waiting 1 week. This dude spent the entire Indy weekend bobbing and weaving. Not once when the camera was on him did he have his car under control. This dude is TRASH.

All Corey Lajoie does is spin out, complain on his podcast, and ruin races.

He’s the one who spun out Riley Herbst at Talladega last year and denied Kevin Harvick his last win. Idgaf if Harvick got disqualified, if he’d won Stevie Wonder would’ve performed post-race on the 4.

He constantly complains, bitches and whines. He can’t drive. He got into the 9 and got outrun by Carson Hocevar in his own car.

I hate Corey Lajoie and I’m praying for his downfall. I’ll fight him if he sees me in person too idgaf. He’s small compared to WhiningSmoke.

Get this fraudulent ass mf out of Cup and stop him from ruining the races I watch.

On a sidenote, I really wish that the Indy race went to 160 straight up bc Brad Keselowski was gonna pull off the best fuel mileage we’ve ever seen.

Corey Lajoie… I probably got with your girl when I was in college. You’re a trash nepotism driver and I hate you.

Tyler Reddick finished 2nd to an A+ driver once again. How many times have I said this? He’s not a generational talent and he will never win a title in the Cup series. His biggest accolade as of now is getting the pole at Indy and finishing 2nd to Kyle Larson AGAIN.

Never change, Mr. WhiningSmoke! Lajoie certainly runs over his head at times.

Reactions: sdj
I promised @StandOnIt that this post was going to happen a year ago… and the time has come.

Corey Lajoie is the only driver that races full-time in the Cup Series who’s never won a race, a championship, or appeared in the Final 4 in the top 3 series of the sport.

Last week he dumped Kyle Busch for no reason. But I had to watch 1 more week to bring a full conclusion.

My biggest mistake was waiting 1 week. This dude spent the entire Indy weekend bobbing and weaving. Not once when the camera was on him did he have his car under control. This dude is TRASH.

All Corey Lajoie does is spin out, complain on his podcast, and ruin races.

He’s the one who spun out Riley Herbst at Talladega last year and denied Kevin Harvick his last win. Idgaf if Harvick got disqualified, if he’d won Stevie Wonder would’ve performed post-race on the 4.

He constantly complains, bitches and whines. He can’t drive. He got into the 9 and got outrun by Carson Hocevar in his own car.

I hate Corey Lajoie and I’m praying for his downfall. I’ll fight him if he sees me in person too idgaf. He’s small compared to WhiningSmoke.

Get this fraudulent ass mf out of Cup and stop him from ruining the races I watch.

On a sidenote, I really wish that the Indy race went to 160 straight up bc Brad Keselowski was gonna pull off the best fuel mileage we’ve ever seen.

Corey Lajoie… I probably got with your girl when I was in college. You’re a trash nepotism driver and I hate you.
No hawt Cuban Stripper or hawt I-talian wimmin's update?

Tyler Reddick finished 2nd to an A+ driver once again. How many times have I said this? He’s not a generational talent and he will never win a title in the Cup series. His biggest accolade as of now is getting the pole at Indy and finishing 2nd to Kyle Larson AGAIN.
B+ is starting to realize that his dreams of #1 stardom are unachievable. His crew and car are better than he is and he knows it.

B+ is starting to realize that his dreams of #1 stardom are unachievable. His crew and car are better than he is and he knows it.
Reddick is a Carl Edwards/Greg Biffle talent. Great driver to headline a team just not on the level of others.

I’m in Miami right now and have spent the last 2 days with a Cuban exotic dancer

I may regret this series of decisions in 3 months but as of now I’m just satiated 😎
Does she wear one of those big hats covered in fruit?

No

She’s been hanging out with me at the Hard Rock in a tight black dress though

She won me 13 hands in a row in blackjack too

And gives a great massage

Most men would probably have to pay but believe it or not WhiningSmoke is handsome in person 😎
In a good Narcissistic way though.

Back
Top Bottom