1 p.m. ETToyota Tundra 225
FS1

MRN
NASCAR Xfinity Series
4 p.m. ETPit Boss 250
FS1

PRN

TSN3

I am hesitant- the esses are too fast and you're gonna be required to get single file thru there, and that's a loooooong section of track. I think it'll spread them out quickly.

But hey, it's better than the other track in Texas and it's a new road course so there's two positives!
There are plenty of passing zones at COTA, but your right, the S's aren't one of them.

There are plenty of passing zones at COTA, but your right, the S's aren't one of them.

Correct, there are lots of high braking zones where these cars can pass. But if they get strung out and aren't within passing range those brake zones mean nothing.

I know f1 racing there has been met with mediocre response in terms of racing quality.

Correct, there are lots of high braking zones where these cars can pass. But if they get strung out and aren't within passing range those brake zones mean nothing.

I know f1 racing there has been met with mediocre response in terms of racing quality.
I don't believe I have ever seen a Nascar race on a road course that was similar to any F-1 race.

I wish they would've done the short course for this one. I just hope race control isn't quick at all on throwing yellows. A highly technical 3.5 mile road course could be caution city

I've enjoyed the Xf races there. I'm hoping Cup will be as good. It is such a beautiful course

My dad and I will be attending the NASCAR at COTA Cup race on Sunday! We'll be sitting atop Turn 1... a.k.a. "Big Red."

We're both fully vaccinated against Corona, and should be at low risk of getting it or spreading it.
Just for old times sake what city is the track in?

My dad and I will be attending the inaugural NASCAR at COTA Cup race on Sunday! We'll be sitting atop Turn 1... a.k.a. "Big Red."

We're both fully vaccinated against Corona, and should be at low risk of getting it or spreading it.
"Big Red"? LOL...gotta be first time at COTA?

I have been around long enough to know y'all think there's something funny about Dallas/Fort Worth/TMS but I never cared enough to figure it out. If it is that funny/clever, let's hear it...

I have been around long enough to know y'all think there's something funny about Dallas/Fort Worth/TMS but I never cared enough to figure it out. If it is that funny/clever, let's hear it...
@PeopleAreStrange is from Ft. Worth and makes sure to always start the TMS pre race thread because it annoys him that people call Ft. Worth a Dallas suburb

I'm expecting a "surprise" winner this race due to practice time...Allmendinger, Bilicki, Reddick all have legit shots to win

Back
Top Bottom