COTA Should be Taken off the Schedule

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
I have had many many sleepless nights since Sunday afternoon, when Tyler Reddick "won" the race at COTA. Last night, I met an Italian bombshell at an afterparty at my home, however I could not seal the deal with her and had to excuse myself BECAUSE I cannot have that kind of fun living in a world where B+ performances are rewarded, as opposed to the A+ performance I was about to put on. A world where a B+ driver can dominate and "win" a sanctioned NASCAR Cup Series event. I didn't know what I was going to do to get over this! I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to find JOY in the things I love to do. I haven't SMILED since Sunday.

But then? I realized..... Tyler Reddick didn't really win a REAL race.

1. Tyler Reddick "won" a race without stage breaks. Since 2017, EVERY single NASCAR Cup Series race has had stage breaks.... literally until this weekend. Tyler Reddick only won this race due to the fact that NASCAR changed the rules just for this weekend.

2. Tyler Reddick "won" a race at a road course..... I am not impressed at all. The ONLY race that Tyler Reddick has won at a REAL racetrack was at Texas.... a race where literally all of his competition crashed and he won with a 7th place car. You know what's very B+? Specializing in the most irrelevant race style in the Cup series. Talk to me when he wins a race at a real track on speed.... a real track like Texas, Kansas, Michigan, Pocono, Talladega, or Charlotte for examples.

3. Tyler Reddick took several races to finally break through and "win". Are you kidding me bro? You took THAT long to "win" in a prime 23XI car? Kyle Busch took way less time to win in his new ride....

When a track is so BS that a B+ driver like this can dominate and win like this..... NASCAR should really consider taking it off the schedule. And due to this, I will be petitioning to NASCAR to do that very thing. I went on Change.org and I have started a petition to have COTA removed from the NASCAR Cup Series schedule. Here is the link. https://chng.it/V9MrHFfK

This man definitely is just trolling and being a gimmick at this point. He’s definitely not serious. But I give you a C- on trolling.

The Anti Tyler Reddick crusade seems harmless to me, members are not being insulted and in a small way it is making it more clear that Reddick is really a good driver.

This stuff doesn't read like Shakespeare but there are worse things to read on the internet.

The Anti Tyler Reddick crusade seems harmless to me, members are not being insulted and if anything it is making it clear that Reddick is really a good driver.

This stuff doesn't read like Shakespeare but there are worse things to read on the internet.
Agreed. Harmless fun, it’s okay to have some every once in a while imo. This thread is better than the endless debates about pushrods, real sponsors found at Walmart and Rick’s Corvettes.

I’d like to hear more about the Italian bombshell.
I second this.
1680178295635.gif

I’d like to hear more about the Italian bombshell.
I am sure that many are concerned about ensuring that her needs are met, myself included.

The man has a self depreciating sense of humor. I can respect the sarcasm intended or not about being too serious and letting the little things drive you crazy. I think I am starting to get the bigger message from @WhiningSmoke and it is a good one for those with ears to hear.

Back
Top Bottom