Cowgirls/Vikings

I love it when the Cowgirls get beat so I'm pulling for ANYONE that's playing them. Can't stand lame Romo.......

I don't care for either team. Too bad the game can't end in a tie 0 to 0 and both teams are eliminated. But it will be interesting to watch the Vikings vs. the Saints next week.

I love it.Those cowgirls act like they won the super bowl when they make 1 good play.But they sure cry like babies when things aren't going their way.

This game was the first time I liked watching the Brett Favre show.

This game was the first time I liked watching the Brett Favre show.

Yep. Someone get Romo a box of tissue.

Although I thought Dallas would make a game of it. It doesn't matter if Dallas loses by 3 points or 31 points, a Dallas loss is one to celebrate! :beerbang: But it is sweeter when they get their collective asses kicked. :beerbang::beerbang:

I was pulling for the Cowboys, but I also like the Vikings (with the exception of Brett Favre). The NFC Championship game should be a really good one. The Saints looked great against the Cards and the Vikings looked pretty good against the Cowboys as well. These were the best two teams in the NFC this year and they are playing the best now too, you can't ask for more.

Back
Top Bottom