Crisis on Earth-X

I have no idea what you're talking about or what this is. lol

You said you didn't like it. lol

Meh, it was fun. The thing I don't like about the crossovers is that they move the plots ahead for every show except Supergirl -- mainly since Supergirl takes place in a different "universe" because it was on a different network.

That show has it's own issues though. They finally wrote off Mon-El, a detestable and loathsome character who ended up becoming the main character on the show, and then, unbelievably, they brought him back in the middle of their best season ever.

This cross over sucked. Too much love arcs and not enough story progression. Why does every character have to have a love interest that takes up so much time and does nothing for the show.

That show has it's own issues though. They finally wrote off Mon-El, a detestable and loathsome character who ended up becoming the main character on the show, and then, unbelievably, they brought him back in the middle of their best season ever.

Mon El is the best character on the show in my opinion and I'm glad he's back. Glad they are doing Legion.

This cross over sucked. Too much love arcs and not enough story progression. Why does every character have to have a love interest that takes up so much time and does nothing for the show.
Followed by...
Mon El is the best character on the show in my opinion and I'm glad he's back. Glad they are doing Legion.
Mon-El became the central character last year because of that exact mentality.

Legion as an the X-men character?

Fox is already doing a great job with that character on his own show.

Followed by...

Mon-El became the central character last year because of that exact mentality.

Yeah I was fine with the Mon El Supergirl relationship. I don't think every damn character needs one though. Most of which do nothing for the show.

No Legion of Superheroes sorry. Legion was good, not sure about it though after this Fox/Disney deal.

Legion of Superheroes, it's a DC thing.

Yeah I was fine with the Mon El Supergirl relationship. I don't think every damn character needs one though. Most of which do nothing for the show.

Mon-El/Supergirl is the worst relationship in the series, and his character is so polarizing. For me, it has to do with every episode he's in being about him.

I mean, NOW it makes sense with Supergirl in a coma and when she wakes up from it, she's gonna need some serious help to take Reign down. I'm fascinated by what will happen with the rest of the season though.

It's too bad The CW is trying everything they can to ****can this show and has resorted to ****** with timeslots.

Legion of Superheroes, it's a DC thing.

Mon-El/Supergirl is the worst relationship in the series, and his character is so polarizing. For me, it has to do with every episode he's in being about him.

I mean, NOW it makes sense with Supergirl in a coma and when she wakes up from it, she's gonna need some serious help to take Reign down. I'm fascinated by what will happen with the rest of the season though.

It's too bad The CW is trying everything they can to ****can this show and has resorted to ******* with timeslots.

I saw the first...oh so 15 or so episodes of season 1 of Supergirl before I quit.

I didn't like how they immediately shipped her with James Olsen. LOL

Ridiculous match. It sounds like at least they realized how dumb that idea was.

Deal sucks. The Fox X-Men stuff is damn good.

Don't disagree about the deal sucking. Only X Men film I thought was great was Days of Future Past. Enjoyed Deadpool but hated Logan and it screwed their universe up so them moving to Disney and joining the MCU is needed.

Don't disagree about the deal sucking. Only X Men film I thought was great was Days of Future Past. Enjoyed Deadpool but hated Logan and it screwed their universe up so them moving to Disney and joining the MCU is needed.
The first X-Men movie completely transformed the genre. Without that, there's no MCU and no Dark Knight Trilogy. X-Men (2000) is the most underrated movie in history.

X2 was damn good as well. Days of Future Past is my favorite.

I saw the first...oh so 15 or so episodes of season 1 of Supergirl before I quit.

I didn't like how they immediately shipped her with James Olsen. LOL

Ridiculous match. It sounds like at least they realized how dumb that idea was.
James Olsen is a useless character.

I'm mainly here for Melissa Benoist. This season has been amazing though. Even if Supergirl just got her ass kicked in the most brutal way imaginable in the first midseason finale of the season.

I find myself hoping Gotham gets shipped off to The CW now that this Fox-Disney deal is done. The Arrowverse has already alluded to Batman's existence on Earth-38 in Supergirl.

Maybe they'll make a Superman series with Tyler Hoechlin when they decide to kill off Supergirl and put this show out of it's misery and a Batman series.

Gotham isnt made by Fox Studios and just airs on Fox so shouldn't be affected. Fox Broadcasting isn't part of the deal either so that channel will still be controled by Fox. They'll need content so I don't look for Gotham to move.

Gotham isnt made by Fox Studios and just airs on Fox so shouldn't be affected. Fox Broadcasting isn't part of the deal either so that channel will still be controled by Fox. They'll need content so I don't look for Gotham to move.

I doubt it would move but I have my hopes. Besides, I think CBS wants half of the CW's programming to be theirs, which is probably part of why Supergirl's getting yanked for nine weeks this spring. (I'm pissed about that if you can't tell)

Back
Top Bottom