Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte

Now that's the way I like to turn the coverage on and the cars already on the track ready to go. Lets go racing.

25th to 12th in 5 laps. I can dig that.

And new leader, 24

Charlotte is notorious for producing first-time winners. Wouldn't surprise me to see the 24 in VL today.

I'll root for the 2 but I would still love to see chase win his first race. The kid is something special.

False start, on the #20 Jackman, It's a back of the field penalty, still on the lead lap.

Lol

Allen: "good battles taking place all over this track right now"

Broadcast: Chase Elliott all by his lonesome in the lead & Keselowski racing noone.

Cmonyall

Lol

Allen: "good battles taking place all over this track right now"

Broadcast: Chase Elliott all by his lonesome in the lead & Keselowski racing noone.

Cmonyall
I'm sure there are a couple cars racing feverishly for 33rd.

24 is gone. 42 is running well. 21 started this run well and then the car fell off.

Pretty sure the 88 is done for the day

Got to push the limits to gain speed, we have seen it so many times.

If you're not pushing limits, you won't be as fast as your opponent and sometimes things happen. Thats just racing.

Nothing to lose for sure for the 88 team and Bowman so you might as well. However, blown tires are the results of it. I'm an 88 fan to be clear.

So far today and last week, there have been a lot of penalties for pit crew over the wall too soon.

Is this a new rule that NASCAR is now starting to enforce that they didn't used to enforce?

Nothing to lose for sure for the 88 team and Bowman so you might as well. However, blown tires are the results of it. I'm an 88 fan to be clear.

Oh no offense or anything, just telling it like it is.

That sucked for Kyle, just have to work his way back through the field.

Back
Top Bottom