Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone, lets go throwback racing

As a Gordon fan, I seem to be instinctively drawn to that car on track only. Nostalgia for days.

I love this freaking place, so glad the Southern 500 is now staying where it always was supposed to be, permanently

Love this race and track - bringing back the traditional Labor Day date, the throwback paint schemes and the whole throwback weekend, an old small-town track, the odd shape and rough surface....

I am hoping next year's throwback theke is either late 90s or early 2000s, I mean just imagine, Byron running a Jeff Gordon 2001 throwback, Bowman running a Dale Jr throwback (Hopefully the Budweiser car from 2004), Jones running a Tony Stewart Home Depot throwback (hopefully 2002, 2005, or 2008), etc.

Hope Dillion can pick it up cuz I need that #3 to run with the #2 and #24.

You basically can listen to clint bowyers race scan and know what's going on throughout the field with "colorful" language. Awesome.

This scan is my new go to.

I am hoping next year's throwback theke is either late 90s or early 2000s, I mean just imagine, Byron running a Jeff Gordon 2001 throwback, Bowman running a Dale Jr throwback (Hopefully the Budweiser car from 2004), Jones running a Tony Stewart Home Depot throwback (hopefully 2002, 2005, or 2008), etc.

Thinking of these as throwbacks is making me feel old as hell.

Back
Top Bottom