Cup RACE thread --- Dover on a Monday

"Watching from work" crew, checking in.....

20230501-114334-HDR.jpg

I'm watching Mecum while I wait for the race to start. YouTube TV for the win

How much you wanna bet the guy the gave the “start your engines” is not there today

48 on the move.

Drive it up there and go by Elliott. 😇

He’s been dominating Late Models for the better part of the past decade. Alongside Lee Pulliam before LP stepped out of the drivers seat.

Every short tracker in America roots for Josh.
Late Models are so weird to me. The cream rarely makes it out of them. When I was a kid, we went to Orange County and SoBo all the time and the Burton brothers made it out, but guys like David Blankenship could honestly drive circles around them but never got a shot. Money, politics, maybe he was too big a douche to the wrong people? I dunno. I'll never forget seeing him crushing everyone but Mark Martin at Martinsville in a LM race. We were sitting off the exit of 2 and he drove the first like 50 laps with his right arm resting on the roll bar beside him. :XXROFL:

Late Models are so weird to me. The cream rarely makes it out of them. When I was a kid, we went to Orange County and SoBo all the time and the Burton brothers made it out, but guys like David Blankenship could honestly drive circles around them but never got a shot. Money, politics, maybe he was too big a douche to the wrong people? I dunno. I'll never forget seeing him crushing everyone but Mark Martin at Martinsville in a LM race. We were sitting off the exit of 2 and he drove the first like 50 laps with his right arm resting on the roll bar beside him. :XXROFL:
Money talks.

Another reason Berry is exciting. He’s done this the hard way.

Streaming at work say this on the fox sports app

The what flag?
Screenshot_20230501_123054_FOX Sports.jpg

I DO NOT like the hit the 77 just took when thinking about injuries last year...

Problems for mi amigo and hard hit for Ty Dillon. Almost picked Suarez today for the Pick Em

Did the 77 just gas it into the inside wall in reverse? That was an odd hit

The Jay and Silent Bob movies are big on the internet with the Key Board Warriors, Mike

I’d say Harvick, Kyle Busch and Truex are the last ones left in the field that Rusty actually raced

Back
Top Bottom