Cup RACE thread ---- Gateway

I think this will be very good. It was good last year, should be better this year. Now crew chiefs have an idea what adjustments work

Slooowww anthem, but beautiful nonetheles.
image.jpg

Green flag , here we go

30 minute hold now, lightning in the area. Gives me some time to declog my shower drain now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like the storm is moving east to west and nothing behind it

Raining outside of turn 4

I do. I’m the only male in my house. My lady and 2 daughters and right now my sister who’s hunting for an apartment. Drano on hand at all times.
My wife has long hair too. We use a cover similar to this one. It overlays the main drain and it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604_161847_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_161847_Gallery.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 57
Ok.
I’m going to be that guy.
If there’s going to be a lightning delay then they should enforce some type of safety protocol.

This delay is giving me time to catch up on IndyCar Detroit Grand Prix

Ok.
I’m going to be that guy.
If there’s going to be a lightning delay then they should enforce some type of safety protocol.
Its just like here in the Coastal Southeast when a Hurricane is approaching, they can tell you to leave but they cant enforce it and a lot of people dont as we have seen numerous times

Its just like here in the Coastal Southeast when a Hurricane is approaching, they can tell you to leave but they cant enforce it and a lot of people dont as we have seen numerous times
Then the idiots expect first responders to risk their lives to rescue them in 100+ mph winds and rain falling at 2 inches an hour. Sorry, you had your chance; how's evolution working out for you?

My wife has long hair too. We use a cover similar to this one. It overlays the main drain and it helps.
I have one of these, it definitely makes it take longer to have a problem than it used to.

Back
Top Bottom