Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

A 1:00 pm start time!

1629045453428.gif

Honest question: since it’s not oval, does winner still miss the bricks?

1pm starts take me back to my childhood. Getting home from church and turning on RaceDay with Roberts, Spencer, and Wallace and being so excited for each and every race
For me it was 12:30-1, rush home from church hopefully in time to see Bob Jenkins and Ned Jarrett giving starting lineup during pace laps. Godspeed, Mr. Jenkins

I love this 10.00 start time. Now I won't miss to much of the drag race after this race and there will still be time to go out and have a nice Sunday night dinner.:partytime

They must put a ton of trust into that photographer not to drop his camera on the field.

And here we go on this early morning, green flag!!

Someone needs to get in Briscoe’s ear and tell him to save the tires

Just for the record, Idon't oppose the 1pm EST start times, just like whats already been stated, takes me back to my childhood too.

Briscoe takes the lead on lap 2 and they are already talking about him winning the race. Not out of possibility, but a lil early guys.
They’ve got to talk about something before it becomes the 5/9 show for last two stages. 😎

Briscoe takes the lead. Within 30 seconds they covered:

-PLAYOFF SHAKEUP!!
-IF HE WINS HE COULD COMPETE FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP!!
-MARISSA HAD A MISCARRIAGE

Gonna be a long afternoon.
Cant pass up a story!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They give us the 1pm start time, but if it rains we still race and I can’t laugh at the fact people thought it couldn’t rain that early

Man, shame for Truex. I’m hoping the bodies next season fix how easy the fenders push into the tires, especially since we have more short tracks and road courses on schedule.

Man, shame for Truex. I’m hoping the bodies next season fix how easy the fenders push into the tires, especially since we have more short tracks and road courses on schedule.
Chastain gonna Chastain.

Back
Top Bottom