Cup RACE thread --- Indy

I however am beginning to think that the old Indianapolis Motor Speedway, adage "The Fans Will Only Come for the Indy 500", has been proven true over the last 10 years

Oh yeah, lets go racing.....on a Monday

We've waited 4 days for cars to be on track in some fashion and they can't even go 6 laps without a commercial

Whoops, Kyle couldnt make it on PR

I however am beginning to think that the old Indianapolis Motor Speedway, adage "The Fans Will Only Come for the Indy 500", has been proven true over the last 10 years

It's Monday, so I'm not sure what you're expecting anyway. Bob Pockrass tweeted that ticket sales were better yesterday than last year.

It's Monday, so I'm not sure what you're expecting anyway. Bob Pockrass tweeted that ticket sales were better yesterday than last year.
Right, rain postponements always hurt race attendance .

I wonder how well you can see the track from that One America building..

Meow that was an uncontrolled tire

You know what might be a good idea, a package putting an emphasis on drafting and slingshot passes at Indy, Michigan, and Pocono. But not the awful high drag package

You know what might be a good idea, a package putting an emphasis on drafting and slingshot passes at Indy, Michigan, and Pocono. But not the awful high drag package
hehe
DietMTNDew8and88
Score hidden · 1 hour ago

I don't agree and don't give a damn about "drafting" and "slingshot" anything. But honestly, how do you put the emphasis on those without some combination of increasing downforce / drag and decreasing power?

I don't agree and don't give a damn about "drafting" and "slingshot" anything. But honestly, how do you put the emphasis on those without some combination of increasing downforce / drag and decreasing power?
Restrictor plates are how, get the speeds down to around 200 MPH.

Okay, not everyone here is also on Reddit
Wow dude, I wasnt trying to call you out or anything , I just thought it was funny and was trying to say that I was over on Reddit too, but its clear you thought I was taking a shot at you, its clear the "Hehe" did not signal to you that I was having some fun with you instead, my bad, I wont try and talk you anymore.

The best fix for this race is to simply remove it from the schedule

I missed it, how did KB stay up front when he missed the pits?
He knew he wasnt going to make it so he hadnt slowed down that much, and 2nd place pitted so that helped him not lose the lead.

Wow dude, I wasnt trying to call you out or anything , I just thought it was funny and was trying to say that I was over on Reddit too, but its clear you thought I was taking a shot at you, its clear the "Hehe" did not signal to you that I was having some fun with you instead, my bad, I wont try and talk you anymore.
My mistake sorry

The best fix for this race is to simply remove it from the schedule
Look the prestige of Indy is kinda why it's still on the schedule, it's kinda like F1 at Monaco

My mistake sorry

Look the prestige of Indy is kinda why it's still on the schedule, it's kinda like F1 at Monaco
I think that prestige has long wore off at this point.

OH yeah, lead change, Kurt to the lead!!!

Geebus, the 4 team is having nothing but issues, now a broken pit gun

ANd MTJ wont be winning the race today

Caution during commercials. Who woulda thunk it.

No longer the Big (3), the 78 is melting away.

Wow, I didn't know the 78 will be no longer after this season. Just heard it when they came back from commercial. How can you go from being on top, to dismantling a great team so quickly???

Reactions: Pat
No longer the Big (3), the 78 is melting away.
And the 4 is having issue today as well, so down to the just the big(1) right now

Back
Top Bottom