Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Wow - hotter in Vegas today than it is at Furnace Creek, Death Valley.

For those who complained about the Las Vegas heat and this being a poor move by NASCAR instead of staying in New Hampshire...it's near 90 degrees in the northeast today...and it's not a dry heat....

I went out for ice cream before the race its sweltering

I fear that Austin's Dillion's A-D-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y may cost him the cup championship. The onset playoff implications reigning down at the top of the first innings, with the devastatings "to the back of the line"....

The head first slide may not happen. The Tatoo parlors, Stetson assembly lines, and of the Midget nation wept.

But Austin has got his cowboy hat on, and is "on kill" as the world waits in suspense.

There’s nobody there....is Las Vegas not feeling NASCAR Playoff Fever? I think Chicagoland had better attendance for their playoff opener when they hosted.

There’s nobody there....is Las Vegas not feeling NASCAR Playoff Fever? I think Chicagoland had better attendance for their playoff opener when they hosted.

I know quite a few didn’t come specifically because of the heat. Not sure why this isn’t a night race. It’s usually around 100 this time of the year here in Vegas.

5286fed8f29eb56234b84a31b010b2e5.jpg

I know quite a few didn’t come specifically because of the heat. Not sure why this isn’t a night race. It’s usually around 100 this time of the year here in Vegas.
Dude try 94 with 80% humidity. The humidity level is very low in Las Vegas.

points matter. crap man, they are just racing, points take care of themselves. Like I'll just finish fifth this time, got my calculator out, and that is all I need to advance. o_O

whoops, I slept in a bit late today, pretty much all thru stage 1

NASCAR playoff fever is not a condition that exists.

Actually I am oversimplifying. The infection exists, but public health officials are far more worried about the danger posed by more communicable diseases. NASCAR Playoff Fever is not believed to be spreadable from one human to another. It is only contractable if one receives enough compensation from NBC Sports, a division of Comcast, and is therefore an isolated threat.

Actually I am oversimplifying. The infection exists, but public health officials are far more worried about the danger posed by more communicable diseases. NASCAR Playoff Fever is not believed to be spreadable from one human to another. It is only contractable if one receives enough compensation from NBC Sports, a division of Comcast, and is therefore an isolated threat.
Oh, geez. Good thing I'd set the glass of iced tea down. ROTFL

Ah Richmond....after this race it’ll be an official Dale Earnhardt Jr race week!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom